My question......

......which one has BPD and why?

(I know!) - will tell you at the end.

Pip

x

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I know for a fact that its one of the women and not because women have a higher incidence of BPD but becuase i remember one of them saying in their hello speech that they were up and down a lot, but were very fun nevertheless!

Also just analysed the guys i cant imagine it being any of them :huh:

That leaves the women, and i dont know their names so excuse me. i dont think its the dinky model cos she seems like an up, up and away type person with very few downs and she is very in love with herself. I dont think its the plastic surgery queen just cos i dont! I dont think its the black woman cos she seems, very in control maintaining a baseline of emotions at all times.

That leaves the chinese girl who is very loud and impulsive. The girl with the very dark hair, and the other two, especially the girl in the red shirt for some reason :blink:

I have no idea, i need to watch them all in turn :huh:

I think Nicky has it!( she is one who went in with a bunny girl outfit on)

I love George, he is sooo good looking, Shabaz is so funny but a little annoying. I am kinda scared of Richard.

My sixth sense is telling me that Glyn will win.

I think its awful, i heard the housemated talk about Shabhaz saying that he analyses too much and he needs to just chill out and that hes too full on that wont wont wash with the viewers?? Its all too upsetting to think anyone has bpd in there.

Well i would put it down to one of 2 either the plastic woman ( well theres not much of her left) someone who spends £35,000 on plasatic surgesry doesn't like themselves much...Obesisty to anorexia

. she also looks like she's had a hard life i thought she was late forties only 35...

There was also another woman brown hair who they said had mood swings can't remeber her name though...

Do you know this pip or is it your guess?

Mrs Tree

Theres the short guy who I think has Tourettes, and yesterday he seemed really nervous and shaky when he got in, and I thought thats how I would be if I were in there, so I'm going to go with him.

PIP!!!!!!!!!! tell me nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aww hell, please don't make me watch this show. LOL....

Please say who it is?

Purty PPPPUUUUULLLLLLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ??????? :D

I think Grace.

When will all be revealed?

Is it going to come out on BB, or will you put us out of our misery at some point??

Sarah x

Shabbaz has way lost the plot on livestream tonight so if he hasn't got an MH diagnosis its only because he is flying under the radar. The girls said he must have faked his psychology test!

am intrigued as to who has bPD now in the house....

do you know cos you read it in the paper, or do you know this person that has gone in the house!??!!!???

perleeeaaseee tell use, pretty perlease........

Archived