Mental Health Forums

Which House Member

pip

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I intrest you some of these lovely chocolates, melt in your mouth, made with the finest swiss chocolate, hand painted with pip in white chocolate, this is not just chocolates this is lou lou chocolates, specially for miss pip to give me all the gossip!

no Pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's so mean

you meanie!!

you should tell us know so we can focus our attnetion on them fully and learn and gain more insight into this delightful disorder!

Blade

It has to be Shabhaz, hes so unstable in there its untrue. Other reasons:

- He doesnt trust any of the people in there

- He says hes been fighting life for a long time and he has since he has been unemployed for over 10 years

- I dont think he knows who he is and that the 'theatre' he keeps doing is his way of hiding the real him, perhaps to not get hurt or because his self image is really unstable

- His mood swings are really obvious, sometimes you can see his face change to despair in an instant

- He got very angry when his theatrical performance was not appreciated or understood by the other housemates and he just cant get over it

- His relationships in the house are full of conflict!

AND he is from Glasgow, the home town of Pip who has been tipped off via a contact ;)

He fits the bill, but Pip said the person with BPD is not from Scotland. Oh and dont try and get it out of Pip, Ive tried for hours and she wont be cracked :huh:

yep i agree Liquid those are the reasons i think it is Shabaz too.

and technically i guess he isn't from Scotland is he - he is from PAkistan! :P so.... lol

Thank you

You all made me smile!

Blade and Liquid, you are wrong!

Although I do think he is nuts.

Watch closer...........

Pip

x

hmmmm

thing is, it could be most of them.

ok, i reckon it is defo not George(toff) , i also think that it isn't Richard (canadian), nor is it Bonnie (who is anything but bonny pmsl!)

George - toff

Richard - canadian

Bonny - not her

Shabhaz - not him but should seek therapy IMO

Sezer - no way

Glynn - the only self reflection hes done is looking in the mirror

Mikey - seems very much with it

Dawn - seems too much with it

Imogen - i dont think its her, need more emotion from someone with bpd

Pete - He has Tourettes and i think it would be too perverse to put him in there if he had bpd too, and he seems really happy most the time!

That leaves the girls. The bunny girl Nikki that craves to be in love since it will be all special. The plastic surgery queen Lea, Grace the nice dance teacher and Lisa the Chinese girl who has shown much more emotion than any o the other candidates.

Lisa has shown a lot of emotion in there and can be classed as impulsive, but she seems ok with herself or changing self image and seems to take advantage of it by striking up a bond with most people? If someone is to have bpd in there, the BB psychologists would know and they would need to pick someone that is relatively at ease with their condition (as opposed to quietly brewing). So Lisa it is! Oh and she is a heavy nicotine abuser!

Dunno, its really difficult since youre looking for exaggerrated emotions and they most all are demonstrating that.

I think its either Lisa or Dawn.

I was very taken with what Dawn said before she went in.She has never been in love,doesnt believe in love etc.then said that those she had loved,had left her.

Also she went on about not wanting friends.

Then when she went into the house she couldnt open the door,even though it said push,she didnt read it.That struck a chord with me...I dont read instructions either.

You guys are obsessed.

I love it!

Keep guessing.....................

You are looking too deeply............................

reckon it could be Nicky. Just watched her in the diary room with Dawn and Nicky was going right off on one. So,... it could be her?

Ok, after watching tonight's episode, i come to the conclusion that the person in the BB house with BPD is......

.....Nicky!

Archived