Mental Health Forums

Which House Member

pip

I think it could be Bonnie. Oh i'm going to be watching more closely now.

saw a bit today and Bonnie was convinced that she was going to be voted out, and thats how I would feel. She also threw a wobbly about her suitcase, and I'm funny about my belongings.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnie was convinced that she was going to be voted out,

too right lol

she is the biggest waste of space on there!!

ooo and the way she talks, when she does talk that is..is highly irritating

she can't even say her own name correctly PMSL!!

Out of Glynn, Grace and Bonnie I stick with my first guess and say Grace. In her opening speech she said that her moods were constantly up and down, also she has attached herself to several blokes in the first week - people have said she is flaky but I think it's got more to do with the fact that she is trying to find someone who she doesn't feel empty with. If she is the one that is.

However, tonight I watched the show live for a bit and caught Leah and Nicky having a conversation in the bathroom. Therefore, whether she has it or not for definite, I think Leah definitely shows many traits. Some of the things she said were,

"Even in a room full of people you still feel alone."

Something about "feeling empty."

And she forms these odd parental attachments to people, which I don't think is entirely from being a mother herself... I think they are safe attachments to form for her, because it involves being needed by people but not in a sexual or physical way. I think she finds that safe because nobody is asking much of her, just taking.

I think BB in general is interesting for the simple reason of observing and analysing people. Shabaz I think was mostly delusional, with grandiose mood swings. I mean his last chat in the diary room? He went from saying he was "content" and "free" to saying that the pain was too much to bear. I also heard he was taken into a hospital for observation after leaving BB because his moods were that erratic. Also on BB Big Mouth tonight, he was talking like he was some kind of royalty, and acting very wise and sane. I wish he'd stayed in longer to be honest, because I think he would have made a good study.

Anyway, just my random thoughts. Nicky I think has some traits, but is possible she is just a very emotional young woman.

Sarah xx

I'm replying to get my post number to not be the mark of the beast anymore.

Oh, :huh:

and to figure out who it is.

Pip? Whose the bpd member? I'm in US, can't even watch the show... still, I wanna know.

• 3 weeks later...

I love you all.

I'm so sorry to have started this.

I thought and hoped it was forgotten!

You will all hate me.

AlphaOmega got it right.

Do I need to say anymore?

Whoops!

Well I am mental after all.....

nikki has histrionic personality disorder. one hour with her and i'd have punched her in the face or smacked a chair over her head... no thank you. get away from me!!!! freako.

as for the rest of them - why do half of them have boob jobs? are that many women getting boob jobs now? is the percentage reflective of what's going on these days? if so i'm in the wrong job. oh no hold on i'm not in any job. what a boob! ha ha ha ha ha... ooh, tumbleweed....

pip i'm a bit confused - are you saying that by watching, we become housemates? so because we have bpd, a housemate also has it?

that's wacko dude!!!! what a great wind up. ha, i'm glad i came to this thread at the end, or i'd have been ponderosing pointlessly lol

ps i don't watch big brother. i watch lost, and big brother comes just before so sometimes i'm forced to catch a little bit of it before my show comes on.

xx losty xx

dude. there are things in life worth getting mad at. this aint one of em!!!

yeah it's lost everyone i think. i have no idea how they're going to wrap it up. i think the next episode looks really good. please no-one tell me what happens if you have E4 and saw it already lol. it's the one with the black horse, and ghosts and stuff! hurrah! it looks fab i can't wait!

a week can be so long.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

lots of love xx losty xx

Archived