Mental Health Forums

What I Need

abbynormal

((((Abby)))))

your welcome hon, happy you are going to get seen and let us know how are you doing with it...

it can nt be easy but definately better than how the stress of worrying about it will affect you. Does stress trigger you more too? just a thought.

love and hugs , you take care, ill be thinking of you

jai

x

Abby

Glad you are feeling abit better.

Sorry I fell asleep on you

Good idea to go to somewhere

get checked and speak

I'm sure it will be anonymous

Just stick by hubby til you get your therapist

Hope you are ok

Pip

x

Abby

im so sorry for wht you have been through. I have only just read your post. I know how difficult it is put you can get through this. Please make sure you have plenty of local support as well as all of us. Keep safe thinking of you

kitten

both monday and tuesday are. i am sure he is just out. i just always have this fear he is getting sick of me and my parts.

have you got someone you can trust to go ith you for support. Keep going i know its hard but you are strong you can get through this

kitten

Abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i have been away for a while..

i am so sorry this bastard did that to you.

Ok

Report it.

They will help you with everything at the police station.

tell them about your illness.

they should have a psych team who can help you.

((((((((((((((((hun))))))))))))))))))

how are you feeling today?

i am crying with you.

Rach,

Been hiding and crying. Too complicated to report. I'll just keep checking in. Thanks to all of you. I feeel so horrid and unloveable.

Abby

abbey just letting you know so thinking of you. i wish i could do more , but we here when you are ready, please stay safe [all of you]. someone inside knows how to deal with this, because this is how we became. but there are people outside that want to support and help and just reach out at such an awful time. Maybe try keeping safe objects near you, things that all parts recognise as safe, and self soothe. Ask the abusive ones to leave you, don't let them have the power. i am sending big safe hug and my thoughts are with you Tabi and gang

(((((((abby))))))))) you must be so traumatised by what has happened to you ..I am so sorry you got hurt . am sorry to that i didnt see your post until today, else i would've replyed sooner. Am here to offer my support and be your friend .. take good care love and hugs ivy xx

(((((Abby)))))

How are you today?

jai

x

Doh

im here and just read today...sorry Abby my brain is doing some funky stuff just now....

good to see you posting....

sorry you are not coping...we are listening hon

love

jai

x

I have worked in the sexual health field for a few years now and remember going to a lecture on rape.

You can still have forensic tests up to 7 days after the event, even if you have had a wash.

The police are very sympathetic these days ( i am told) If you said no, you said no, and the forensic tests could prove that sex did take place - without your consent .

I think you need to get some professional advice and your local GUM clinic at the district hospital will be able to help adn will probably see you straight away if you let them know what has happened - ask to speak to a Health Adviser - rather than speaking to a receptionist. They could give you some counselling and do some tests and help you through the police process - if you decided you, after speaking to them, that you wanted to go down that route.

I would strongly urge you to get some help - if you want me to answer any specific questions about the service they offer at the GUM clinic - i would be very happy to do so - let me know if there is anything i can do to help you through this.

love and hugs xxxx

abbey thinking of you still, know this must be awful, please be kind to yourselves and if there is anything i can do just post, you're in my thoughts luv n hugs Tabi n gang

Archived