• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrs tree

• orangesoup

• Vorpalblade

• pip

((((Vorpalblade))))

Im so sorry that your gp didn't understand your need for more than one a day.

Sending hugs know it's not the same but all I've got sorry. Hope you get more help of the right sort soon.

mort x

Madeline, yes i have had to pay for them!!!

I asked about a CPN and she said it was up to the psychiatrist, so i will ask him when i see him at the end of the month.

I told the GP that it wouldnt be enough. She was only gonna give me 2 TWO tablets, but then decided she would be generous and give me 4!! well thankyou very much.

She said she wouldnt give me anymore because they are addictive - so fucking what if htey are addictive, if they work they work who cares if i get addicted!!

I'll just call the emergency doc out again if i have to, even if it's the middle of the night.

can't cos she won't give me anymore i know it. she was loathe to give me 4. she only wanted to give me 2.

hubby at work tomorrow

lil one at school

me home alone

not sure i will be safe

Sorry Blade youre going through this, Ive never taken drugs so I dont know what the withdrawals are like. Can I ask why you decided to come off the tablets without just lowering the dose?

Maybe you cna keep posting here until you feel you are in more control.

Do you have anybody else that can come round and be with you tomorrow?

Ginger

((((Vorpalblade))))

Sorry I can't help. Pdocs can be dickheads I agree. My gp can't prescibe for me anymore because my pdoc has interfered again! Can you get to see your pdoc sooner than at the end of the month and explain that the withdrawal is too much? He took you off them so he should help you through this.

Sorry if this doesn't help but I'm thinking of you.

mort x

My (loathesome) psych did that to me once... told me to come off effexor in 3 days. It was only later that I was told by people (and looked on net) that it is one of the least pleasant drugs to come off and withdrawal should be slow and drawn out. I think all psychs should be forced to undergo what they inflict on others to give them a wee bit of empathy! :angry:

If you don't feel safe tomorrow, camp on your gp's doorstep!!!

Maddy

after meeting my support worker yesterday i didn't go home. i got in a panic while i was with her and well i don't know what it was. But then it was time to leave her and i just couldn't go home. Didn't want to pick Baby Bladey up from school, didn't want to come back to the house, didn't want to be anywhere, i just didn't want to exist. I had £12.25 and 3/4 tank of petrol. I just took off for a couple of hours. Wanted to stay away forever. I don't know what made me come home, my rational mind i guess.

today i woke up feeling the same, took my tablets. wasn't well enough for school, work. but i didn't want to be at home alone, i was frightened of what might happen. So i went to school, got through it somehow, on autopilot i guess. Had to wear a Tubigrip over my cuts from Tuesday to hide them from everyone, but that led to me being asked lots of q's by staff and kids as to what i had done to my wrist, had i sprained it etc. Can't win..let the cuts show and you get asked, wear a bandage and you get asked.

Just glad i am home

Blade

Blade,

Im glad you are at home too, I cant believe you went to work feeling this bad with the withdrawals.

I hope these pants feeling go away soon.

Can you not phone in sick for a little while or is being at home on your own just as bad?

Ginger

sorry you are going through this Blade. Know it won't help, but I think this psychiatrist is a total arse making you come off risperidone without gradual reduction. What a tw*t.

Hope you are able to get a doc's appt soon and get something sorted to help you through this...

thinking of you Blade, take care,

Poodle

x

I can;t really take any time off, not with it being the first week of term. Plus the reason i went in was because i did not want to be home alone, i wouldn't have been safe.

Just opened my mail and i guess someone at the weekend, emergency doc or social worker has contacted my psychiatrist and i have been given an appt for next Wednesday.

Hang on in there hun and stay strong!

(((((blade)))))

i came off respiridone 2 weeks ago and iv been a mess.. paranoid, anxious, depressed. couldnt stop crying. iv been put on seroquell now and i feel stable again. i think its a bit mean the doc didnt give u more tranx. the only way i got through it was to take lots of valium. good luck bladey. thinkin of u and sending u hugs, ivy xxx

Ginger, i am lucky to have gotten an appt in a weeks time. i have requested an emergency appt in the past and have had to wait 2 months for it, so i am just grateful really. no doubt the crisis will have passed by next week so there will be no point in going.

Ivy, i'm glad that you had valium to help you, when i have taken my 1 5mg tablet it has provided a little relief. Still totally pissed that i was refused mroe tablets.

Blade

Archived