Mental Health Forums

Piccie Thread

mort

Ok guys and gals.

Here is the new thread for piccies that we thought of.

Some people love to put faces to names and I'm one of them so thought I'd start it off.

No need for comments but any piccies will be welcome (don't want to have a thread with just my piccie on it all alone!)

Feel free to add your piccie.

tc

mort x

PS Thanks bladey forgot about avatars. Don't want to lose my fairy but if avatars are your piccie please feel free to join in the piccie fest. xx

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanDown123

• strat

• Stephanana

• kissprudence

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay. I'm new so you probably don't care what I look like but I'll post anyway. It's the most recent picture I have - from a couple weeks ago.

4462k2a.jpg

That's a iced coffee. They always put whipped cream on top and I mix it into the drink to make it sweeter. And it's taken in Mainz, where I live.

this is the only one a have of me....... and i look so young... i will get another tho as it really don't look very much like me noramlly (hope that makes sense as it is me lol)

this is the only one i have and i have shown you it before so never mind lol i find it funny pic.. dont look like that now with my new permed hair lol

mudpackLOL.jpg

Here y'are guys.... tis me, on holiday with my fiancee Kyle, in Bournemouth

00009.jpg

This is me now, with my hair cut short

03102006119.jpg

And this is me bouldering

PICT0180.jpg

Must... stop... posting... :lol::P :D

Hi, this is a pic of me trying on a friend's Jackie O glasses. If we're all still here in ten years time, you might be able to see one taken when I'm smiling!

DaddyCool.jpg

great pics. everyone..

BB see your wearing a mask again

Vicky it is 5:12 on your pic and you haven't even made your bed

And Dan you should of gone to spec savers lol

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo.............. it's so great to c whateveryone looks like............. please keep them coming this is ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-3101-1159901309.jpgThis pic was taken in June 2005, I was bridesmaid for my sister.

I am with my children, Adam & Libbi, who are now 9 & 2 1/2.

My hair is longer now!!

ewww Dan, Silk Cuts!!! yukky!

Blade

I have a thick skin and can cope with a lot of comedy humour being thrown my way.

But being accused of smoking Silk Cut is just an insult too far :lol: . I might have to consult my lawyers and pdocs about this, I've never been labelled a semi addict before, and I don't know if I can cope with the slur B)

Dxx

Archived