• DanDown123

• strat

• Stephanana

• kissprudence

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry statiotes

but i asked for it to be removed

I look too much like my mother - and at the moment that is very difficult for me

so sorry

Totally understand where you're coming from!

this is the only photo of me. i'm holding ellie, i tend to hide when i see a camera i prefer to take them instead of being in them

this is my daughter kat her hair is black now well it was when i saw her last week. a lot of people say the poor kid looks like me

I hope this works lol. I just dyed my hair dark brown and so I have to take some more pics. I think I look better as a brunette lol.

You did Samatha...I don't feel quite so alone now...was mortified when I realised how big it was. Oh well, made me face my self-esteem issues anyway LOL

Kellie - I can tell you like having your pic taken as much as i do :lol:

Samantha - are you a hundred feet tall, so do i need magic beans to meet you? :P

I pissed around with my pic for ages - it was coming up big as yours, but i am too old wrinkly and gross to have dared! Digital photos are bloody scary! Bring back Polaroid, then I can snatch the pic and quickly destroy it!

Dxx

Nice to put a face to the names, you are all braver than me. I am photophobic, at college the other week i had to have photo taken for a library card and it was like being back at school people saying lets look at your picture. I told them politely to bugger off but they still keep nagging and trying to grab it off me, so i quickly hid it in my bag, its sad the things we have to hide isn't it :lol: .

If I put my picture up Im afraid you will print it off and pin it to a dartboard. Maybe even get a blown up copy for the meet and greet me at the door with it saying its ok we have found a more interesting replacement to have fun with.

Oh my god I need to look at my post in attention seekers forum as I have the most vivid imagination sometimes.

Ginger

P.S I bet you thought when you saw my name that I had been brave well ner ner ner

:P How mature am I?

This is me getting drunk on a concoction i invented on a night out in Nottingham.

Well, i thought i invented it until the barman tolld me it was called Frog cos of it's colour.

Argh...I cannot get my piccie to paste...why am I such a dingbat with PCs!? I've managed to get my bonce on my profile, but that's no good, eh?

It is cool to see everyone's images, as cyberspace can feel like an unrealistic place at times!

Stephxx

Thanks everyone.

As has already been said it is so lovely to put faces to the friends we have here in cyber space! :D

You are all lovely and I am so happy to see you all.

Maybe if people are scared of adding their piccie it would help to know that I was terrified bfore starting this thread that I would be the only one on it! The response has been lovely. Thanks again. :D

Hope more feel able to post soon. ;)

tc

mort x

PS have seen your profile piccie Steph and you are lovely too.

blogpictrim.jpg

This is a weird one of me, thought I would play with the night vision on my cam,:lol:

My hair is streight on this one, ty mort for starting this thread.

(((gardenia)))

Thank you for the pic.

You are lovely! :D

It was a joint idea of ours to start this thread so you must take credit too! Thank you.

tc

mort x

Yay!

You are lovely drew! :D

Thanks for posting am loving all this.

You guys are my friends and am so grateful to be able to see you now.

tc

mort x

:grouphug[1]:

Archived