Mental Health Forums

Piccie Thread

mort

Dan your cat is gorgeous! I used to have a cat just like that, called Merlin, but he's not with us anymore...we now have a ginger plumper version!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanDown123

• strat

• Stephanana

• kissprudence

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dan your cat is gorgeous! I used to have a cat just like that, called Merlin, but he's not with us anymore...we now have a ginger plumper version!

He takes after his mum's side :lol:

Dxx

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((All)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) + (666)

I haven't many words at the mo.

But have to say thank you all, you and your pets and babies and relatives are all so lovely. :wub:

I am so glad I started this thread because it makes me feel good every time I sign in, not only coz of the piccies (which are brill) but because of the lovely comments and fun too. :)

Tc and be nice to yourselves.

mort x

:grouphug[1]:

thcharlie.jpg

lets not forget charlie he may only be about 2 but lready has bpd

lmao drew!

Everyones pics are ace keep them coming although I will admit I have a daily battle not to remove mine due to the pressure of my paronoid mind and self loathing.

Tc all x

oh and xxx you hunky men.And YAY! all you sweet ass chicks!

Dammit, Gardenia!

I see your name there in New Posts, expecting a further glimpse of your lovely, sultry looks -- and you gave me a copied rabbit! AND it's not even yours!

*huffs*

SAXIII

Can I just express the inner gooey wonderfulness that I enjoyed when I saw the piccie of Dan's cat!? Dan, he is absolutely gorgeous...I love the fact that his soft fluffy underbelly is almost identical in colour to the material he is lounging on!

I LOVE cats...I am one of those eccentric fruits who has to stop and fuss over every cat I see...can take me a long time to walk to the local shops some days!

Stephxxx

AAAAAWW, BareBones!!!! They are beyoootifull...look at those big, loving pupils...swoon! I want to tickle the screen:)

Thankyou...you've really warmed my cockles!

Stephxx :wub:

thanks stephy :)

carrot is the bitch and the boss of the family and merlin is the wise old deaf man lol both came from cat protection place..

in merlins hay day he would bring me mice and birds as he saw me as his mother :) dont know why im smiling though lol chasing mice in middle of night aint fun as i hate crueility of any kind even in animals. doh

shame you didnt like gerbils and hamsters got heaps of pics of my other family lol did have 12 of them as my main man of a gerbil was a stud lol

I love cats as well though I'm not very good at expressing myself.

Made my day yesterday when a customer's cat came to me, she's very nervous but can tell who the "cat people" are. They moved house recently and she tried to escape via the chimney but was dragged back down. Now she cries all night to be let out.

We all express ourselves in different ways, so worry not:)

I love most animals...I used to have a pet hamster as a kid and love visiting the local animal garden...they have chinchillas, degu, hayuge rabbits, chipmunks, pygmy goats and a million guinea pigs of varying size, squeal and colour...hmmm, think I've just given myself an ideal place to go visit today...

Take care, fellow fluffy fans!

Stephxxx

MORT, you have made my eyes go all watery and my heart swell with feline adoration...I can almost hear the little mews! What a lovely picture, I could just watch cats all day...oh I hope my Dad finally gives in and allows me to bring a rescue puss home. Mum is already swayed...

Stephxxx

ok.............. well i can imagine that quite a few people will frown at this pic of my cat..... 'she'......... who was ran over by a car about 3 months ago................. now this pic does not reflect how much i lovced my cat.. but i just have a wicked sense of humour and i think this is so funny... took me a while to do................ ha, ha, ha, hope everyone sees this how i do........... so funny. bless her..................... if only we knew.

(lets c if this works now)

Sorry about your cat Whhyy, I had two go the same way, exactly a year apart.... blub!!!

Anyway you all got nice puddy tats (trying so hard to avoid the obvious joke....)......

Here are two which are in no way nice, they is mean fighting machines!!

Picture009.jpg

Smudge (left) and Corporal Jones (right)

Spliffy

Yeah bless her.... she was so sweet.. i called her 'she', she was ran over at the same time as the cat over the road........... also misty died about a month before of cancer.. it was not pleasant......... very upset...... got one left now.......... Thompson and seriously he's amazing...... he's a very odd cat.......... anyone who meets him falls in love and is ready to admit he's the best cat........... he's so silly.

Ah, love 'em LOVE 'EM...I can't get enough of cats and these pics are brilliant! I get so attached to cats that I am nervous about getting my own, as I wonder if I would fret and put all of my worry into where he/she is at night etc...daft, but already, I am getting the irrational fears of abandonment over a puss I haven't even got yet!!! Then again, it would divert the thoughts from self obsession, when they haunt, eh?

Loving dem puddies you guys...made me smile a big Cheshire grin:)

Stephxxx

Here is me...about 5mins ago

I look better than I feel!!

will post pix of cats if I can...

(yes my hair is blondish on top and red elsewhere due to an experiment with bleach then deciding i preferred my natural colour...hope it doesnt glow too much in public!)

Ok so this is me after I've just had my long hair shaved off. See how unimpressed I look lol. The things we do for kids... (My daughter would only agree to have her hair cut if mine went first)

Archived