Mental Health Forums

Do I Have Ocd?

privatecaller

ok first i tidied my room,then my underbed,bed,trainers n closet n desk

then i cleaned n tidied the bathroom

then i had a fag

then i went downstairs,did the washin dryin n puttin away,tidied all the draws and cupboards and cleaned surfaces

cleaned the living room desks n tables organised the drawers

took all the trash out

sorted out the magazines

organised the fridge n freezer too

err no.

it sounds like you were doing some well needed housework.

it was 4am n i cudnt sleep till it was done.mum n dad usually do the housework im 19 you see.its jus one of many things thats picking recently n online tests r all saying i do.im jus askin is this typical? everything hard to be ordered and straight.

I like things to be in order too and sometimes I also can´t sleep until things in the house are in order.

I don´t think thats OCD.

Do you clean overly every day, all day long? Does it make you anxious if you cannot clean?

It all depends on degrees I guess.

Lilly

I like things to be in order too and sometimes I also can´t sleep until things in the house are in order.

I don´t think thats OCD.

Do you clean overly every day, all day long? Does it make you anxious if you cannot clean?

It all depends on degrees I guess.

Lilly

i get anxious to clean and have to when my bipolar is in its manic stage but when its not i still have routines i HAVE to do.

I got a bit like that when I was pregnant. The fact you clean in your manic stage and don't do anything more extreme is a good thing? Or am I missing the point? If it is concerning you and affecting you in a negative way, like Lily I think you should try and discuss this with your therapist xxx

I got a bit like that when I was pregnant. The fact you clean in your manic stage and don't do anything more extreme is a good thing? Or am I missing the point? If it is concerning you and affecting you in a negative way, like Lily I think you should try and discuss this with your therapist xxx

whats more extreme? i gamble n shoplift?

Archived