Mental Health Forums

Name One Thing

samsung

good mental health cos then i know then all things would be possible

or should i say be recovered as i know that havin gone through what i have would make me a better person if i could just recover

• 2 weeks later...

Better mental health....

So I can eat healthy

Finish my education

put my money to good use instead of constantly wasting it...

And many, MANY more things would be easier, or even just possible if I wasn't so screwed up.

Maybe we should all try and list something that we can achieve and think about how we can achieve it.

So that this tread is more constructive..............just a thought.............

For me a thing that would help me is hmmm less anxiety and how can I achieve that by learning relaxation technique´s.

Lilly

To live somewhere else

Where would ya wanna live? What's wrong with where you are now?

I wanna live in Sweden or UK. I live in Mexico and well, you know we dont have the best health system, nor the same oportunities. I feel very frustrated. Also some people are so closed minded <_<

I loved Sweden, I wanna study and work there but with my kids.. what can I do? :(

Now I will say more good health (after being diagnosed with hypotiroidism).

• 2 weeks later...

a world free of mental health disorders, or at least better understanding for sufferers. the first preferably but the second will do. now who has the magic wand then. :unsure:

To live somewhere else

Where would ya wanna live? What's wrong with where you are now?

I wanna live in Sweden or UK. I live in Mexico and well, you know we dont have the best health system, nor the same oportunities. I feel very frustrated. Also some people are so closed minded <_<

I loved Sweden, I wanna study and work there but with my kids.. what can I do? :(

Now I will say more good health (after being diagnosed with hypotiroidism).

Well... it sounds like it would give them better life chances if you moved and took them with you, so can you look into emigrating?

• 2 weeks later...

for me i would have to say to understand why my father is the way he is with me and for me to be able to get on with my life and stop caring what he feels and thinks about it to achieve this i hope cbt and my councellors will help me learn to do this by having better boundaries to protect myself..

also i would like more education for the general public on self harm and mental health problems as i feel the problem we face with people is because they dont understand and are afraid of the unknown.. therfore more education would be of benefit to EVERYONE..

and lots of hugs cause i love hugs

(((((((((((((((((hugs everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Archived