Mental Health Forums

Valium

kib0ne

So the other night when I was assessed by CRT down at A&E the duty psychiatrist wrote me up for Valium ... and I didn't take it until I got in from work yesterday (came home sick). I don't know why I didn't take it as directed and put it off, you'd think with the old penchant I have for the stuff I'd have inhaled (I mean in the same way you inhale yummy yummy donuts) it. Anyway... it worked wonders.

CRT and the nurse that patched me up said if it works I can see about getting a regular script when I see this psychiatrist today. I'm really anxious now that that won't happen, mainly because its contraindicated for patients that present as I do... and this guy is a numpty!!!!!

Ah well good luck then!!!

I myself get regular scripts for Xanax and I only use them when needed that way I dont get addicited because I worry about that.

But ya you sould take it as directed.........

Lilly

Ah well good luck then!!!

I myself get regular scripts for Xanax and I only use them when needed that way I dont get addicited because I worry about that.

But ya you sould take it as directed.........

Lilly

Yeah that's a good way to go about it, I'd want to do the same :)

• 1 month later...

I have many bottles of valium and xanax... not taking any of them... I need to stay awake and aware because husband is stalking me. WHY do Drs. keep giving me these meds when thy know I will not take them??

kodapink38@aol.com

Anyone want to talk in Michigan?? I cannot go on much longer

• 4 weeks later...

I have many bottles of valium and xanax... not taking any of them... I need to stay awake and aware because husband is stalking me. WHY do Drs. keep giving me these meds when thy know I will not take them??

kodapink38@aol.com

Anyone want to talk in Michigan?? I cannot go on much longer

oh my god give me your valium!

• 6 months later...

So the other night when I was assessed by CRT down at A&E the duty psychiatrist wrote me up for Valium ... and I didn't take it until I got in from work yesterday (came home sick). I don't know why I didn't take it as directed and put it off, you'd think with the old penchant I have for the stuff I'd have inhaled (I mean in the same way you inhale yummy yummy donuts) it. Anyway... it worked wonders.

CRT and the nurse that patched me up said if it works I can see about getting a regular script when I see this psychiatrist today. I'm really anxious now that that won't happen, mainly because its contraindicated for patients that present as I do... and this guy is a numpty!!!!!

:lol:

And what time is your next stand up show..

Noel

I have recently be prescribed klonapin, I wondered why my pdoc thought this was a good idea too. I am extremely med resistant and didn't think I would even be willing to give it a try, but I have slowly and occasionally, surprised to find that it really does relieve the anxiety I experience surrounding sleep.

no more tossing and turning for 3hrs trying to settle down. I am being careful with the stuff, the last thing I want it to do is mess with it. Maybe I am learning to trust, or maybe just got to the point of feeling so desperate to sleep, I'd take anything. I don't know.

resting better,

Sah

I have recently be prescribed klonapin, I wondered why my pdoc thought this was a good idea too. I am extremely med resistant and didn't think I would even be willing to give it a try, but I have slowly and occasionally, surprised to find that it really does relieve the anxiety I experience surrounding sleep.

no more tossing and turning for 3hrs trying to settle down. I am being careful with the stuff, the last thing I want it to do is mess with it. Maybe I am learning to trust, or maybe just got to the point of feeling so desperate to sleep, I'd take anything. I don't know.

resting better,

Sah

If its working for you brilliant.. but remember like most Benzos, you body will build a natural resistance over time.. They are a short term drug, like lorazapam.. Hope you are well and resting.

Regards

Noel :rolleyes:

Archived