Mental Health Forums

Lecture Recording Of Mr.heixi--ultimate Recovery From Sa And Ocd

bluebellw

Lecture recording of Mr. Heixi ¡ª ¡¶Sharing Experience Of Ultimate Recovery From SA and OCD¡·

This recording is made for sharing experience by a person who has ultimately recovered from decades of social phobia and OCD .We hope it do help for friends here who come to this forum to view valubable suggestions while deep in struggling with these neurosis .Also,you could see it as a choice as a self-help .Anyway you will feel warm in forum here because there are so many f riends who could understand and would like to share thire ideas with you.And then we feel so happy that we are a part of this forum and be able to contribute to it .

http://www.xiaonao.com/Soft/UploadSoft/heixi1220.mp3

This recording is a combination of recorvery story of Mr.heixi himself , the method to get recorverd and the indroduction of typicle successful counseling cases in past four years.It is offered to sufferers who have the neurosis given below . The symptoms of neurosis are so various that we are usually confused and beaten by them .But in a word .this recording is just prepared for you if your heart is imprisoned by yourself at present whilst you are hoping the norma llife will come in future..

As a recovered people said, we are very difficult to recover if we don't leave our parents. The best envieronment for recovery is leave our parents and live independently. Our neurosis is normally caused by our parents. I am not blaming my parents, but this is the truth. It¡¯s difficult to recover if we live with our parents, because the environment is so important for our recovery. This is only a personal opinion that just for your reference.

OCD is caused by our thoughts. Everything is empty. Problems exist because there is a way to solve. They exist because of the solution. If you don¡¯t try to solve it, it won¡¯t be there. At first, you should work or study as normal and don't try to escape. Go to enjoy your life but not treat neurosis. Life is the best medicine. Actually, there is no OCD and neurosis. All the troubles are empty. We just look for the troubles for ourselves. Symptoms are not illness. They are instinct that everybody have. The essence of trouble is pertinacity. The essence of OCD is abandon life. It¡¯s something like day and night. As your life is better, OCD will be lesser. As your life is very good, OCD won¡¯t be there any more.

¡°The treatment of OCD and social phobia-part 7¡± by Mr. Heixi in Aug 2007.

Mr. Heixi suffered social phobia and OCD for more than 10 years. He would like to share his recovery experience. The article below is selected for your reference.

The article below is new series from Mr. Heixi in Aug 2007. You may use the article if you want in order to increase number of members in the forum.

1.The key to recover from OCD-part 6

East psychology have already completely solve all the troubles before thousand years ago.

All the symptoms cannot be eliminate. People should learn how to free ourselves but not inhibite ourselves. Please release your symptoms and yourselves. Please release your dread. As you can release all your symtoms, it will be the time you release and free yourselves. As you free yourselves, you become a normal people. It is like you wake up from your dream.

west psychology made some mistakes: they find the wrong direction. As we go further, we know lesser.

People suffered neurosis also made some mistakes: we spend too much energy to a wrong place. We always try to follow the theories. We exhaust ourselves. The essential of recovery is to consume our energy to a right place. Actually all the people recover from OCD never did a thing to treat it. If you live for getting rid of the symptoms, you won¡¯t recover.

The real psychology thoughts here is originated from age-old east history, taoism, etc. It¡¯s really great system which shows the the truth of the world and how to live up . In many aspects.

it¡¯s different from west psychology

All the symptoms are because of your instinct. You won¡¯t win if you try to fight against them. The only way is to release them and free your instinct. You should let the symptoms indulge in wilful persecution and always indulge them. Please release all your suppression not only now but permanently. This is the final and complete disengagement. If people suffered neurosis can do that, they can recover during around 1or 2 years.

If you can understand the ¡°way¡± above, your are going to recover. However, you are still suffered. If you want to be a normal people, it depends on your savvy. This step cannot tell by words. You should throw away all the ¡°ways¡± and enjoy your life. At that time, you can wake up.

You cannot reach this step by words and theories. They are completely different things.

Actually, there is no OCD. It¡¯s caused by our own thinking. This is the great meaning of ¡°empty¡±.

The key point is nobody can accept this rebarbative things. Who can really accept this? I don't believe. What is acceptance? These are very feigned. You may go to ask normal people. Can they accept these rebarbative things? I didn't accept also, but I still recovered!

You are exhaust yourselves as you chase for a way to treat. This kind of exhaustion is the reason why OCD always exist.

There is no way to treat OCD. You should not form a standard for OCD. If there is a standard, it will be fixed and you will not get freedom from that. This is what we said ¡°if there is nothing in your heart, your heart will be free¡±.

No standard is the best standard for OCD and no way is the best way. Mr. Morita said: it can be like this and also can be like that. It can be whatever you want, but there is no cannot.

East psychology told us: OCD is empty. It is a dream that make you fight against yourselves!

Since you still cannot recover, it¡¯s because there is only OCD in your eyes but no life. I didn't do anything to get rid of the symptoms for my recovery before. As a recovered friend said: try to transfer your attention. At that time, there will be no OCD in your eyes but only life.

8) How to realize (to be continue)

2.The key to recover from social phobia part 7

¡°Reserve therapy¡± part 2

The rule of psychology is: the more you afraid, the more they will come. You usually get the things that you don¡¯t want. You try to pretend good, but you get a bad estate. If you don't afraid of it totally, it will disappear slowly.

As the symptoms come such as you feel panic, you can tell yourselves: don't try to suppress and inhibite the symptoms for a tiny bit. I should let them disappear alone. I live with panic as I feel panic. I live without panic as I don't feel panic. Since I cannot calm down, just let it be. To be panic by this chance on an open mind. After you try this again and again, you will recover one day.

You should release your dread slowly and to be nervous naturally one day. As you are not afraid of nervous from your heart, you are recovered. Actually, all the symptoms of neurosis disappeared by this way, including obsessive thoughts, obsessive intention and obsessive behaviour.

People suffered neurosis don't want to wake up in a clinging dream. As you live on the world, you should be yourselves. No matter this self is good or not. However, we call it trouble. We abhor it, against it and try to escape from it. We brought up a time consuming war to fight against it. This kind of fight is called ¡°neurosis¡±. Actually, the essence of our troubles are this conflict and fight. Can we win nature? Therefore, we should follow the nature and be agree with ourselves and the world. We should abandon our hate against them and try to love them. We need to release the suppress and inhibite towards them and let them free. This is the final and complete disengagement. We call it wake up from your dream or realize. Hence, we can finally come back to our real life.

8) after you can realize, there is nothing but nature. (more to follow)

Neurosis is not a incurable disease. You can recover from it. Actually, many people recovered, but they are very busy after recovery. They may not able to come to the forum frequently. If you have any questions, you may ask us. We will try our best to answer you.

Mr. Heixi free lecture record from Heixi psychological counseling center:

http://www.xiaonao.com/Soft/UploadSoft/heixi1220.mp3

Just for your reference.

Reference of this article: www.heixi.com

(the article above is a serial treatment article in Aug 2007. Permitted to be reprinted.)

To be continue¡­¡­¡­¡­

Archived