• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Lauren

• LadyMacbeth

• Paula

Top Posters In This Topic

My baggy blue JNCO jeans, a black velvet blouse, a white bandana on my head, my gray adidas shoes, my lanyard, and my black nike coat which is full of cat hair from when I visited my bo yesterday and played with the cat they have there. I was giving kitty a mohawk yesterday with his fur while she laid on me. :) And then puffing her hair out and I was driving my bo nuts since he's picky about that. :P

Have you got snow there, too?

Erm, I'm dressed for once :P blue sweatshirt, khaki pants, black and rainbow socks, and a nightshirt underneath :P

I'm wearing red cordorouys, a black, red, and white plaid shirt, my vans shoes which you should never wear after it just snowed and its slushy and slippery this morning (wasn't thinkin), my white bandana on my head again, and my black nike jacket

Blue bell bottem jeans, tight black turtle neck sweater, lacy undies, black socks, make up and actually straightened my hair. :o

Black backless heels, black fishnet stockings, long black skirt, black shortsleeve shirt, red long sleeve shirt.

Pinky! I read it! :P

Archived