• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Lauren

• LadyMacbeth

• Paula

Top Posters In This Topic

relaxed fit/baggy blue jeans, my NY Yankee's hat which is blue, my blue sweater with a 1 big tan stripe across it (a retro shirt, per say) gray, futuristic adidas tennis shoes (hi top) a black Nike parka like coat, and xbox lanyard with my keys dangling on them! :D

PJs? Everything but my hat, lanyard with keys dangling, and my nike jacket and my tennis shoes! :P

Guinness Extra Stout pj bottems I took from my dad because he does not like them. Grey GAP sweatshirt with a hood. White socks and still yellow Victoria Secret Undies. I look f-ing fab right now! Woo hoo! :lol:

gray pants, a mini blouse, chunky black shoes with big heels, and my black Nike jacket....again. (I felt the need to dress nice since I felt like crap the last 2 days to lift my spirits. :D )

Brown clogs, black socks, khaki pants, white shell, red button up shirt. No earrings, no watch, a wedding ring. No glasses, cause I forgot them today.

Wearing now- gray adidas shoes, green khaki looking flight pants (cargo style)

a hooded shirt with mexican looking stripes going across it in many different colors, (I've had it since eighth grade! ) and my black Nike jacket

Grey and pink checked trousers,

Black jumper

Black poncho

Black bra and knickers

Ugg-type boots (which dont go with anything I'm wearing- but they are comfy)

You all seem so dressed up and I am wearing blue checkered pj bottems, grey nike shirt I stole from an ex, and white and pink socks, no jewelry.

Archived