Mental Health Forums

..and Then...

Katherine

But I figured out that here was actually ok..

MY TWO MEETINGS TODAY---after last night's horrendous pain... :unsure:

In therapy this morning we explored my suicidal feelings, the feelings behind them.

The feelings passed and I felt relief at being deeply understood. :)^_^

My therapist talked about the need to use my intense powerful energy creatively instead of destructively.

And then I met with my tutor. Ex tutor. She was/is wonderful!!!! I feel so relieved! I am leaving the group-and the therapy training- very likely this Wednesday. Being in the group is actually making things worse :o:( for me, rather than better.

As she said----QUOTE OF THE DAY!!!----"Stop harming yourself!"

I don't think I could hold out until Easter. Being there is too difficult for me. I don't really want to go this week but I want and need to finish it properly. :huh:

She placed great importance on my finding an enjoyable outlet to fill the emotional hole that is created, and I am to research this and bring my findings when I meet with her again in 2 weeks to finalise things. I want to join a writing group/course. One thing that I -hope-I am good at is writing. I have always wanted to write. :D

So that meeting was a relief. I feel fairly good right now, like I've been set free...

hugs,

karie

:( noone notices when good stuff happens to me....

wish I could edit the title, too late now..can't find edit anywhere..ah well, at least I know it was good, that's what counts...

karie

((((((((((Karie))))))))

Sorry! i had read your post earlier but wasn't able to leave a reply

I'm really glad you had a good day and both meetings went well

not one for many words just lately

take care

Traceyxxx

Yeah!!!! And I just had a really nice email from one of my friends who is in the group... I'm going to buy one of those cork notice boards and print it up and stick it on there...and other things from around here too of course..and other things I have, and some quotes etc to support me when the black pit of hell comes yawning...its going to be a GOOD STUFF board.... :):):):):)

karie

Archived