Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Fairy

Big Brother, the reality show is due to start on Thursday at 9pm. I am sooooooooooooooo excited, I love it. I realise I sound like an advertisement! It is just the cream of people watching. I love the wanna be WAGS, the hippies and the intellectuals there to prove to the nation their huge knowledge and intelligence. The power games, the fact it is JUST a popularity contest which is disguised as so much more.

Anyway, just wished to share my excitement. Would love to know if anyone else watches as I do like to discuss the housemates once it has begun. Hooray, only five more sleeps, I can't fricking wait!!!!

Fairy xxx

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait either!!!

we need to start a BB thread lol

i say every year after its fin, neva watchin another... then i do, its brill... like u say, people watchin at its best! x

They are not idiots for enjoying a show, Sheza. They are very intelligent people, and have their reasons for enjoying it. No need to bring them down cause they don't have the same opinion as you. You're the one who can't be flexible apparently. What a boring world it would be if we all had the one opinion on all things. Why judge and feel better than another person, using your frame of reference?

Lots of things are out there, and people will like or dislike them. Let it be.... Acceptance and peace!

I take it back then.

I am obviously a dogmatic fascist for not appreciating Big Brother, and everything that it symbolises.

No, seriously - They have the right to enjoy Big Brother. Equally as I have the right to critisise it.

1) I did not say that everyone should have the same opinion as me.

2) I did not say that the world should be composed of people with the same opinion on everything.

What a boring world it would be if we were all too scared, or sycophantic, to express our own opinions on something, eh?

A Big Brother thread would be great, we can say who we will think will be nominated and then evicted on the Friday. I FLIPPING LOVE IT, :D

Acceptance and peace indeed.

Big Fairy! xxx

hey fairy, have u heard any news about who's goin in this year, i aint yet, but aint hardly picked up a newspaper in weeks...

normally by now there would be a few unconfirmed leaks...

i reckon there at least, and this my opinion...

one gay bloke

one gay woman

at leats thre curios of each lo

one with a dark secret... we had a nadia, so fuk no's what this year

a wana be MP

a wana be wag

a wana be celeb hairdresser, who may also be the gay one

a wana be singer who is shite

erm....................

its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u no what sheza, if u aint interested that stop readin the posts and answerin, im surre u do shit that is so not interestin to us,so go do it n leave me n Fairy have a bit of fun, i think with everythin we go throu we deserve to chil n relax dont u?

hahah i really have to start watching big brother properly :P i usually just follow the news headlines lol i'm gonna make an effort to watch it and prolly join in with the commenting. but like you said Tray there's definitely gonna be a wanna singer. there always is :P

Yeah, i agree! Big brother is good fun and a laugh! Even my son who is 12 loves it!

Big brother house,you are live on channel 4, please do not swear!! Oh to hear those words again!!LOL!

Sharonxx

I have seen pictures of the new Big Brother house online, it has the most amazing bathroom. I agree, there is always a hairdresser in the house! I am hoping this year they will finally put a married couple in, although they would have to be VERY brave to risk their relationship all for a breif media career!

I haven't heard any leaks about the housemates, and yes, usually by now we have rumours at least. So exciting, I love Davina aswell, she is so bright and funny. Not long to go now, hooray.

Fairy xxx

my father is addicted to big brother, it is the one thing that can stop him going the pub

he absolutly loves it will watch it all nite even them just sleeping which i dont get that bit

but i like big brother when it in the last few weeks and there less people

mind you last year i found wasnt as good as other years

i dont watch it as such but can tell you all bout it once it starts as my dad LOVES it

so who thinks big bro is a addtion maybe put the post in addidition :lol:

and tray your right you should be allow enjoy something ye like so enjoy big bro

:wub:

i just read in the paper that one girl goin in is the one who was in popstars-the rivals, the one that girls aloud formed from... she was the young girl who lied and said she was 16 n got throu to the last 30, then admitted she was only 13...

thats the first leak dont with... i shall scour for more!

oooh and after the launch show there a friday nite project special on, cant wait!i love that show

Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Hey Fairy -

Do you want me to let you know who wins? Cause we get the show

here in the states first. :lol: Kidding I know you guys have a different

cast.

March

Yeah March, say more, I dare ya, I double dare ya! :P

For your information I decided "Iron Mod" was too punitive, I am now Fairy Modmother, much more caring, lol!

Fairy xxx

What?

Does this mean you are going to start being "nice"?

No way, you go from Iron, and wanting power to wanting to be

nice, what gives? ;)

March

Archived