Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Fairy

i never really watched big brother before... maybe I should? it sounds coooool

Our Big Brother is half over Hope. I only watch the Friday Night Live to watch the games. Our evictions are on sundays. If you come to ride the rollercoasters with me at Dreamworld, we can visit the house.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

Does this mean you are going to start being "nice"?

No way, you go from Iron, and wanting power to wanting to be

nice, what gives? ;)

March

I was ALWAYS nice as you well know! I just decided that the name "Iron Mod" sounded alittle harsh. I still want power. :P

Fairy xxx (aka Mod mother).

davina is goin into the house on thu with a contestant!

she is going to personally help the very first blind housemate into the BB house!!!

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh

<i need to get a life :lol: >

What, blind, as in can't see?

I can't wait only three more sleeps to go , hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooray!

Tray, you don't need a life, like me, you will have Big Brother! ;)

Fairy xxx

yea as in cant see... wonder if they will let him have a guide dog in there?

hmmmmm

i goin surfin for more info on the channel 4 forums lol

The house is really nice, very modern!. but have you seen the beds? they are like prison beds, mega uncomfortable me thinks! There is also a 'prison' for bad housemates!

Will they have something 'hidden' like the washing machine last year? Thought that was very funny when Carol was shown it (was it Carol? not sure of name!)

The blind person will be interesting!

sharonxx

I can't believe I wrote blind as in can't see, what else could you have meant, curtains and blinds, hahahahahaah!

I noticed the beds looked really awful, thin matresses, which is weird, because the bathroom looks so luxorious. On the plus side, they all look like single beds, which I would prefer if I was going in there. The bedroom does look a little cell like.

Yeah, it was Carol last year, the clean freak! Oh, she would have done my head in.

Fairy xxx

There is a programme on E4, I will be watching on E4+1 at 10pm tonight. This years audition tapes. Let the showing off commence!

Fairy xxx

Fairy -

You crack me up :lol:

I am happy to see you so involved in the show. I feel like I need to

address you Mod Mother Ma'am -

March

You may address me as such, permission granted. :lol:

And March, if you think this is involved, wait until it starts, hahahahahaahahah!

Fairy xxx

Only two more sleeps to go, ahrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, I can't bear the excitement. :lol: I CAN'T WAIT.!

Big Fairy xxx

Oh no, I can't bear it, only one more sleep to go. It is so exciting, I think I may implode. :D

Only 24hrs and 20 minutes. I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited, really I can't wait, I just can't wait!

Fairy xxx

Come on guys it is only 2hrs and 40 minutes to go, I am going to go mad, I CAN'T WAIT, I JUST CAN'T WAIT, I LOVE IT, I FRICKING LOVE IT.

No more sleeps to go hurah, all sing " For channel 4 is a jolly good fellow, channel 4 is a jolly good fellow, channel 4 is a jolly good fellow, and so say all of me!"

:lol:

Big Fairy xxx

not long now...

the time is nearly here, for us to sit glued to the tv constantly for the next 16 weeks!!!

woo hoo

There is a programme on E4, I will be watching on E4+1 at 10pm tonight. This years audition tapes. Let the showing off commence!

Fairy xxx

Those shows made me cringe.

I watched, and I was nearly sick. It was physically painful, hahahahaha! Perhaps watching these shows is self harm! :o

Fairy xxx

nooo why does BB have to come back!! it takes over the telly and everyone starts talking about it and i hates it. thank goad i havent mentioned it to my mum she watches it religously on E4 and watches reruns of bblb and other stuff and the pcs in the same room so i end up knowing whats going on in it no matter how much i trys not to watch it

I love it, but, I do have some sympathy for those that don't as I agree it takes over. My advice, embrace the showing off. ;)

Oh, no, only 1 hour and 40 minutes to go! I CAN'T WAIT.

Fairy xxx

Thanks Tray, at last someone as advised me of a suitable career. :lol:

I am so excited, really I am! I asked my husband to bulid a time machine so I wouldn't have to wait, he won't though, selfish pig! :lol:

Fairy xxx

Fairy did you see the one where the auditionees had to make a star shape and one of them refused to saying ''its stupid, its ridiculous, making a star shape for no apparent reason... it makes me sick!''?

Yeah I did, what a twat! I don't understand it, queue for hours and hours, interviews etc, then refuse to take part!

I am exhausted, I can't believe the new housemates. I already really don't like Mario, what a prat, hahahhaah!

Fairy xxx

Archived