Mental Health Forums

Big Brother

Fairy

I watched Big Brother until about 3am. Oh dear, I don't know what to write, so many very annoying people in one place, isn't their a law against it! Like groups of young people are not allowed to walk twenty abreast down the street, are sixteen really enourmous showoffs allowed to congregate at one time! :lol:

There is a guy in the house who is albino. Does anyone know is his family african or west indian? My husband smpathetically said, " He could have been in the Da Vinci Code film". Just a confusing and offensive remark.

Fairy xxx

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I was so excited last night! but i had to sky plus it as i was watchin house on 5!

The nursery nurse! Rebbeca??? She was screaming so loud and was like a little puppy, I had to turn my tv down! She's already annoying me!

x

I quite liked her, she was annoying, but weren't they all. :lol:

It was the couple Lisa and Mario I didn't like. She seemed really cold and has defied aging, he is just a prat, hahahah.

Fairy xxx

in the davinci code their was an albino killer...

i thought there was sum proper weirdo's in there... yea that mario, WTF!!! how pretencious was he lol

should be a fun series this time again...

Apparently the albino guy was deported from the U.S for being a gang leader, hahahahaah, my husband was more accurate than I could have ever thought! :lol:

Fairy xxx

Omg! I did read somewhere that one of them was deported, but didnt take much notice, as it was before the show started and thought it was a leak! I didnt like the couple either! her face when they said that he was gonna pretend to be with that blonde one! :lol:

x

Did anyone see tonights show? That Alex, arggggggggggggggg, what a fricking bully. I swear she gave me a stomach ache, she is soooooooo nasty.

I could not believe the way she systematically bullied three people, and no one really put her right. Oh, if I had been there, it would have been a beautiful rainbow coloured scene, of spite and hatred! :lol:

The thing is, justice is swift on Big Brother, she wil be out very soon now, and the tabloids will butcher her. You would think by series 9, anyone with anger issues would not apply.

Fairy xxx

i watched it!!!

i was shouting at the tv!

grrrr, she is horrid! u get me, know i told you that... what the fuk!

she so is out... and that mario is a sleeze... and lisa laughs like a witch... what a bunch of idiots!!!

luvin it already :blink:

I REALLY hope Mario goes on Friday. He is such a manipulative prat. Did you see the way he was using Mikeys blindness as a way to have ago at Steph, urgggg? He ugly.

Last night was something else, I am so shocked that not one of the guys told Alex to check herself. It really made me feel ill. All this, "You can have an opinion, but don't you tell me anything". What on earth is she talking about.

I think she is just plain jealous of the other girls in the house. She is burdened with venom.

Big Fairy xxx

I watched BB Big Mouth last night with Moyles, and I completely identify with Kat, they should have been passing a cookie jar round the audience last night instead of a fag fund bucket.

I love Kat, she is brilliant. So positive and funny.

The albino guy, Darnell, he is really sweet, I can't believe he was a gang leader.

Alex, she is soooooooooooooo full of hate. I actually felt sorry for her on last nights show. She looked so unhappy and nasty, full of bitterness and anger.

Mario. This "Come on guys, your health and safety is of paramount importance to me". What a dick. I am going to vote and vote and vote for him to go on Friday. He is awful. The way Lisa is constantly grooming him, stroking his hair, massaging his fat back, urgggg! He loves himself so much. He thinks he is the big man, he just has a big neck! :lol:

I am judge"mental". :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

Omg i have missed it all this week as i was in hospital! :(

whats happened? did they get married? i take it they failed as there up for eviction!

does anyone watch bblb? the girl presenter really annoys me!

x

They did get married, Steph looked asthough she was going to throw up the whole time! Afterwards Big Brother told all the housemates that Steph and Mario weren't a real couple, they had one minute to say who they thought were the real couple. They guessed correctly, so Lisa, Steph, Mario and the other young man, whose name I have forgotton, are up for eviction.

Since then, Alexandra has displayed some anger problems and Mario has shown what a complete prat he is. They are hungrey and very paraniod considering they have only been in the house a week today.

News flash over and out! :lol:

I hope you feel better now, take care.

Fairy xxx

Luke, his name is Luke... and I will not allow for him to be evicted! I remember him from the audition shows and I think he's brilliant.

And Special, yeah I've seen BBLB and I'm not taken with the female presenter either.

I remember him from the audition show also, I thought he was very odd then, however, he is a real sweetie.

There are just so may of them in the house I can't remember all their names!

MARIO OUT, MARIO OUT, MARIO OUT, MARIO OUT!

Hi, just read on Yahoo that Alex's' behaviour for bullying and aggression has received more than 750 complaints!! BB are keeping an eye on it and they have spoken to her about it!!

Sharonx

Really, that does surprise me. Although there is NO disputing she is a bully.

I do kind of feel sorry for her though. She never seems to laugh, she seems so unhappy. I am not excusing her behaviour, it is vile.

Rex will bring her down, he is not someone you want to argue with.

Oh, such amusement, it is GREAT.

Fairy xxx

Archived