• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kib0ne

• Tray

• yorkiegal73

• Fairy

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I hope Nicole goes, she is sooooooooooooooooo vile. I am voting to evict her, at least once!

I heard Mario will be going in to the house to propose to Lisa if she isn't evicted! :lol: Nothing like true love, and thats nothing like true love! :lol: He has true love, for himself! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

:lol:

i just read on the BB forum she wearing a dress like those dolls that you can buy that cover your loo roll!

I cant wait, I am actually looking forward to something for the first time this week, and i justa ate a Mcdonalds...yummy... i might even dare to say i feel less sad... just a little... :rolleyes:

that spoilt little madam had better go. lisa needs to stay til the final. i'm hoping the longer she's away from mario the less his influence over her will be.

Oh man, it was super sweet! :lol: Nicole is such a nasty bitch, she is going to get a horrendous reception! :lol: Fricking hair straightners, her hair is up and straight anyway, if it was down that would make more sense. Anyway, she is so ugly on the inside who cares about her hair! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

Yeah, I want Darnell to win I think, not so keen on Mikey.

Urgggg, Mario last night. In the short space of time he was there he said two things that made me sick. Firstly, "This ring cost me an arm and a leg". Thats romantic! Secondly, "I said I would do something special, like I did for your fortieth, see I said I would". Romantic again, huh! :lol:

Speaking about money, or yourself, in terms of your achievements, when proposing is unnattractive. I am judge"mental"! :lol: Also, I don't think that was a real diamond, also, I bet one of the magazines paid for it. I really still don't like him! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

On this thread I am known as Big Fairy! :lol:

I think Sara is lovely, I phoned Channel 4 last night and complained about Rex and Darnell. It was sickening they way they spoke to her. I previously wanted Darnell to win, not anymore! I think Kat would be the most deserving winner.

Surprise eviction tonight, lets hope it's Rex or Darnell! :lol:

Big Fairy xxx

It finishes a week tonight, I must say I have had my fill of Big Brother for a while, if not forever! :lol:

I complained again about Rex, he is such a bully. I am looking forward to the final, just to hear him booed! I would like Sara to stay tonight because they keep telling her how unpopular she must be, I want them to get a clue that is them that have been complained about and disliked.

Big Fairy xxx

Yeh I agree Big Fairy ;)

I want Sarah to stay,she deserves it for all the shit she has to put up with from Rex,he's such an idiot

xXx

Oh what a shock I was wrong again! :lol:

I complained to Channel 4 again about Rex, he is such a bully. I wish it had been Rex going tonight too.

Big Fairy xxx

Archived