Mental Health Forums

Changes

seafree

I would just like to write a thank you to all that have supported the changes I have recently made to the forums. I know for some of you this was reluctantly accepted and others have embraced the change but regardless I am very pleased with the overall outcome.

I accept that I could have given more time for these changes to be gradually implemented and I am sorry for this.

I must tell you all that I am feeling refreshed and more a part of things that I have been of late. I feel that in my life I give an awful lot to people, so much in fact I barely have anything left for myself. This is something I recognise as my issue and something I will continue to work on. Regardless of this issue its vital for this community to survive that all members contribute in some way.

Now this is happening I feel it has brought us all closer to each other. A problem shared is a problem halved and all that :)

Anyways that’s enough from me for now. I will continue my efforts in making sure the best services possible are provided to those suffering with mental health issues.

Thanks again for all the supportive messages I have received etc.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Kelliemanic

• sunshine_bear

• Carole

I would just like to write a thank you to all that have supported the changes I have recently made to the forums. I know for some of you this was reluctantly accepted and others have embraced the change but regardless I am very pleased with the overall outcome.

I accept that I could have given more time for these changes to be gradually implemented and I am sorry for this.

I must tell you all that I am feeling refreshed and more a part of things that I have been of late. I feel that in my life I give an awful lot to people, so much in fact I barely have anything left for myself. This is something I recognise as my issue and something I will continue to work on. Regardless of this issue its vital for this community to survive that all members contribute in some way.

Now this is happening I feel it has brought us all closer to each other. A problem shared is a problem halved and all that :)

Anyways that’s enough from me for now. I will continue my efforts in making sure the best services possible are provided to those suffering with mental health issues.

Thanks again for all the supportive messages I have received etc.

Thanks for the answer to my question...

Tues, jeez.

This is why we have submit a ticket.

I dont know about your ticket. Im sure it will be answered as soon as possible. We receive a lot at the best of times and even more so recently.

Tues, jeez.

This is why we have submit a ticket.

I dont know about your ticket. Im sure it will be answered as soon as possible. We receive a lot at the best of times and even more so recently.

Its just you constantly appealed to us for help and I've done as you told me and submitted a ticket to ask what I can do to help and yet no one is forthcoming. It has now been three days and no response - are you as desperate for help as you claimed?

Yes so desperate there is not enough vols to reply to you. I looked also and there is no ticket from you.... send again or send me a copy pls.

Archived