Mental Health Forums

Consumed With Pain

Roses

i just wanna sqweeze ya xxxx i know itll be alright your a fighter babeiknow you can make it thru your a good person and a great heart and mom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah been doin it 16 years + am now having CBT for it but early days. Have only just come to terms with fact I need help for it. Been in denial all these years.

you say hubbie is too good to you, not true, he is as good to you as you deserve which is you deserve him to be super great to you and im betting that being with you is all he could wish for you to repay him with.

as its only early days with the cbt is there anyone else you can call, out of hours services if you need to? you are moving forwards, it may not feel like it but acknowledging you need help and actually seeking help are big steps hun, i just hope they start to help you cos you dont deserve to feel like this

xxx

Very good wishes to you Roses, it is perhaps early days with the new combination of meds, I have one of yours on my list too.

My newest one was like a wonder drug for a short spell them seemed like the most horrible poison for a while and am only just beginning to settle down somewhere in between after 3 months on it.

They can take ages to build up to the right levels and side effects for whatever duration can be disorienting to the point of extreme distress. I hope the doctor has hit upon what will prove a good combination for you.

I have a mood stabiliser too (gabapentin), I wish I had had it before, though it affects my short term memory I can follow issues through better including old family business that wasn't too clever, and impacted all of us.

When this sort of stuff ccomes to the fore and when one realises one has only just begun recovering one does feel especially raw on top of any drug effects.

If practical needs can be arranged for, I hope you will be able to rest while the ill feelings gradually subside (& stay in touch with your friends here)

if the meds aren't working, i think the therapist or whoever would agree you shouldnt take them.

also - some depression meds can make you worse/suicidal... espicially if mixed with other anti depressants, downers, or MAO inhibitors...

Thank you all for your kind comments. I have slept and woken up feeling the same. I think if I feel like this much longer I will have to call the crisis team. Rael, you are wonderful with words and know just how to put things. Miko and Gatekeeper - thank u for your kind words and thoughts. I think the meds are stopping me from tipping over but only just holding me on the edge which can't be right. I will talk to hubbie.

im sorry you feel like this wish i could wish it away for you but you may need a med switch or a med adjustment and if you need the crisis team dont hesitate will be thinking of you all day and sending you hope xxxxx

well it's midday and still in me jammies, housework is helping but as soon as I stop just want to sh again so come on here to see what's going on. Anyone got any good jokes to cheer me up?

blonde sits in frst class of plane says im not going anywhere till i get 2 new york to sterwaress es while she clearly has coach tickets they call the capt of plane he wispers something to lady she gets up gies tocoach theysay whatd u wisper 2 her he say y wife is blonde i just told her fist class desnt go to nyc ! hahaha

pirates on a cruise ship watching a magic show evertime the majician does a trick thepirates parot goes rwa its onder his hat rwa its up his sleeve the magician gets fed up and decided to shot the damn bird and hits the propane tank instead wholeship blows up no one left but the majician and the parrot parot say rwa i give up wheres the ship?!

if you dont mind swearing then eddie izzard rocks, i watch his stuff over and over and always makes me laugh, theres clips on youtube or if you like i can give you some links to stuff, i even have his shows on audio to listen to at work and i laugh out loud and get looked at like im a loony cos they all think im listening to music :lol:

also i put my favourite joke of all time in the humour section, i will find it in a sec and edit this to link it, may search out a couple of others i posted too

xxx

edit:

Funny bumper stickers and stuff

Complaints

Elephant joke

Bumper stickers (pictures)

Fun things to do at the therapists office

New software programme

My favourite - Quantas airlines

Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go, oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! I'm, no I'm a f**king squirrel!" And occasionally they go, "F**king nuts! Fed up with them always. I long for a grapefruit."

This is the bee one I was thinking of:

My father was a beekeeper before me, his father was a beekeeper. I want to follow in their footsteps. And their footsteps were like this. (Runs screa1ming) AAAAAAAH! I'm covered in beeeeees!

My next post shall be called "Consumed With Pain Part II - Consumed By Bees" lmao!

evil giraffe 'i shall eat all the leaves on the trees so that when the other giraffes come there shall be no leaves and they shall die. ahahahaha'

im halfway through definite article now lol. awesome

a sketch with both? not sure, i know monkey sketches and noah sketches but not sure of any together. if you remember let me know will have to look :)

xxx

Archived