Mental Health Forums

Ocd Destroying My Skin

x.glitter_raindrops.x

Alot of you may know how tough things have been

Ive been so much more stressed out and this has lead to my OCD going off the scale

I normally wash my hands in 2s (or 4s if i think there dirtier) (each additional time has to be done in intervals of 2s or 4s until i feel satisfied or comforted)

been doing this even more recently

I might as well have been hairdressing again :(

my dermatitis is back with a vengeance

also starting to think maybe my OCD was to blame for the demise of my career as a cause of dermatitis rather than just the detergent alone.

Used to get so nervous.

HAD to get every shampoo perfect for every client

would stand there drying my hands and scrubbing them dry with the towel

and then go and wash them in twos of course and then scrub them totally dry once again

this at the time was to avoid dermatitis

although now Ive been out of the career and had time to reflect, and from current problem (my skin is open like before)

ive come to realise its my own stupid fault and that Im the one that has burnt my career to ashes

grrrr

doctor wont even give me any tablets for it til ive spoke to pdoc bout it

said that OCD isnt too bad unless it affects every day of your life.....

well duhh....

i explained everything to him

and he just poo pooed me

grrrr

ok rant over

:(

oh sweetheart considering your week thisis the least of your troubles try hemp bsed body moisturisers or if its bad try "bag balm" used on cows teets but sold in most drug stors will heal any skin chapping

oh sweetheart considering your week thisis the least of your troubles try hemp bsed body moisturisers or if its bad try "bag balm" used on cows teets but sold in most drug stors will heal any skin chapping

ive been on all the steroids and antibiotics and shizz,

not supposed to wash my hands with normal soap, got soap substitute, but when i get the urge i kinda just blank out and forget

used all that stuff

never tried hemp or bag balm though

may have to give it a go

thanks hun

x

eugggggh

Archived