Mental Health Forums

Need Advice

jades

i want to but am scare of speaking up more than i am of speaking about hallucinations i feal panicked when the spotlight is on mr i just talked to my old sponsor and she wants me t see my gp to get checkd out monday too

i think seein your gp is a good idea jade

xxxxx

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• daisy duck

• jades

yeah i do too ill call about it tomorrow but what do u think about social anxiety ?

its so hard cos you have so many things your dealing with at once.Giving up alcohol is hard enough on its own.Speak to your GP about it soon as jade.I don't know much about it but i do know you are trying so hard to get over all this and i know you will come through it all

xxxxx

i just spoke to my temp sponsor and she though it was a fantastic story i must tell about experience stregnth and hope one hell of an experience the fact that i ahd enough stregnth to ask for help and hope because i came to the evening meeting after that :)

i just spoke to my temp sponsor and she though it was a fantastic story i must tell about experience stregnth and hope one hell of an experience the fact that i ahd enough stregnth to ask for help and hope because i came to the evening meeting after that :)

thats brilliant jade!

xxxxxx

Hello i am new so i hope you do not mind me writing.I wish i had the stregnth to go to AA i really do.I drink because i am depressed.I am glad you are sorting your problem out.

T

i found myself waaking up to being finally over my obsession to drink for now great news i feel better right now thank you god !!!

i dont wanna drink but physically i feel like i got run over by a train i just wanna sleep for a week ogggh ive never felt o crappy i need to get medical help but im afraid of going to rehab i dont wanna be locked up idont do well in confinement

i dont wanna drink but physically i feel like i got run over by a train i just wanna sleep for a week ogggh ive never felt o crappy i need to get medical help but im afraid of going to rehab i dont wanna be locked up idont do well in confinement

Hopefully as you are in AA, they wont see this as necessary. Rehab is gonna cost someone money, and they wont do it unless you are endangering others and yourself.

You are doing good Jadie Poople, you have just taken a step into the unknown and the icy winds are hitting you, making you want to go back inside. The winds will die down, and it will get warmer, even though right now it does not feel that way.

im seeing my gp after noon meeting and she decides based on how i am medixally if i have to go to rehabb thank u rossie ive been trying to sleep all morning but i cant i just feel so aweful. wish there was a majic pill and i dont wanna go to rehab did i mention that lol this sucks i will definately never drink again :wacko:

Archived