• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• daisy duck

• jades

ill ask around thanks for the insight ill really htink about that hugs xxx

How long til you can call your sponsor? That will be nice :)

Mabbe remember the little insight when you speak to them too, especially if something they say makes you feel better :hug2:

I had a drink problem as a teenager and actually ended up drinking on the way to work at 7.30am - this is when I realised I needed to do something about it. I used to drink to enable me to function as I was extremely shy. I mean really shy. I didn't start having any proper friends until senior school. Alcohol numbed the pain sufficiently to let l'il Rose out to play for a while. If you want to talk about it further I'm open to discussion. Just hope I am helping. xxx

I had a drink problem as a teenager and actually ended up drinking on the way to work at 7.30am - this is when I realised I needed to do something about it. I used to drink to enable me to function as I was extremely shy. I mean really shy. I didn't start having any proper friends until senior school. Alcohol numbed the pain sufficiently to let l'il Rose out to play for a while. If you want to talk about it further I'm open to discussion. Just hope I am helping. xxx

Imma bingey drinker, or used to be :( Go and get wasted in evening, then get weird, angry and become "super-personality disorder man"!

yeah it helps and thanks ross i started drinking to fit in cause i was akward then it was to ssothe now its a coping mechanism and to soothe and a companiond and to feel happy to cry to jus tgenerally feel does that make sense ? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah it helps and thanks ross i started drinking to fit in cause i was akward then it was to ssothe now its a coping mechanism and to soothe and a companiond and to feel happy to cry to jus tgenerally feel does that make sense ? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Totally, and its the way I think most people come to find alcohol taking a central position in their lives.

Im glad that we can be companions and a bit soothey too.

me too i hate that i dont feel now except paick and suicdal but if i did i dont know i f id know what to do with it any way :lol:

Just to say

I know often with these threads, its possible to start feeling nice and warmey, and then its like the topic comes to an end and then you feel all cold again cuz the warmey rays arent being shone anymore ...

I have to go out now, so I dont want you thinking that I am abandoning you and stuff! I know this is an ongoing thingie for you, but glad that you were able to feel a bit better today.

Hope is good talking to your sponsor :)

Huggle ti byeeee

Be back later

With more coins to put in Roses cuddle machine

roses did u still want to discuss drinking cause im up for it ? i think it makes me able toaccess my emotions and imm missing that in my kife or maybe i was in deniel and htinking i was feeling happiness and euporia what have u experienced? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, yes I still want to discuss it but am on cleaning duties and hubbie renting movie for us all to watch with our pizza (Sat night is pizza night in this house), so may not be back on properly til later but will reply as and when I get to sit down for a minute! Rossy-bunny is so supportive and is good to be able to talk about stuff with him isn't it? Think he he's smarter than the average bear boo-boo!! So, I used to drink until I was sick all night or I passed out and ended up down A&E. I used to drink instead of eating and I used to drink so I would feel attractive and so I could have sex without cringeing. I used to drink to let my inner self out and I used to drink to be popular. I used to smoke hideously large amounts of cannibis and snort amphetamines til I was awake for days.

ok no prob but that sound s wron to everybody didnt it lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG yeah it does!sorry...lol....i mean thanks for cheering me up!

xxxxxxx

i couldnt have got over and back again that quick!

Sorry, yes I still want to discuss it but am on cleaning duties and hubbie renting movie for us all to watch with our pizza (Sat night is pizza night in this house), so may not be back on properly til later but will reply as and when I get to sit down for a minute! Rossy-bunny is so supportive and is good to be able to talk about stuff with him isn't it? Think he he's smarter than the average bear boo-boo!! So, I used to drink until I was sick all night or I passed out and ended up down A&E. I used to drink instead of eating and I used to drink so I would feel attractive and so I could have sex without cringeing. I used to drink to let my inner self out and I used to drink to be popular. I used to smoke hideously large amounts of cannibis and snort amphetamines til I was awake for days.

hope you have a nice night...mmm pizza!

I also feel the need to drink if i ever had sex cos without it i felt vunrable and unnactractive.I try not to drink much now as im a totally different person who i don't like at all.

xxxxxxxx

sorry bin out hun, hope you feeling ok. i had a big problem with drink for a long time and it is so so hard to try to get out of it. i was too ashamed to ask for help so tried to do it on my own so i think you are really brave for going to aa and getting support. have you been able to call your sponser yet or are you feeling a little better?

xxx

Rossy-bunny is so supportive and is good to be able to talk about stuff with him isn't it? Think he he's smarter than the average bear boo-boo!!

Yeah but NO-ONE gives huggles like you-hoo-hoo

Be-doo-doo

You bring warmth and fluff, and I think sometimes I am a bit too stainless-steel and sterilising fluid :( When I get a bit into therapistey mode?

Dunno. Looking for validation!

Love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

**puts on deely boppers to try and look cute**

:)

sponsor is out till tonight but i m waiting for a call back from another member im close with thanks rael ill keep u posted hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i talked to an aa member a bit ive been getting high on presciption drugs all day to keep from drinking and taken up rocking back and forth trying to soothe myself it helps alot but i hoope it doesnt become habit that i end up doing in public i would be so embarraseed if someone saw me this is rough going it was so eassy the first time i tried but that only lasted 2 months this time i feel like im gonna die its so hard

i talked to an aa member a bit ive been getting high on presciption drugs all day to keep from drinking and taken up rocking back and forth trying to soothe myself it helps alot but i hoope it doesnt become habit that i end up doing in public i would be so embarraseed if someone saw me this is rough going it was so eassy the first time i tried but that only lasted 2 months this time i feel like im gonna die its so hard

hi jade,im still here for a bit yet......

im sorry your feeling shit today...wish i could help.

xxxxxxxx

Archived