• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• daisy duck

• jades

i know its tough hun and when trying to stop one thing other habits can creep in to replace them, like the prescription drugs or rocking, thats why im addicted to painkillers now. you are doing well though i know it might not feel like it and it may seem easier not to try but you are doing everything right and reaching out for help from aa and here. dont give up

xxx

thanks rael i always can count on u i am going to a meeting just for women tonight am dreadingit but i need it its not till late hugs xxxxxxx

got a permanet sponsor and had 2 aa members come and dump out alcohol and drugs ohh im gonna miss my seraquel thinking about fishing them outta the trash nah i better not this truely sucks i had to let them see my house all dirty and a weirdo has latched onto me in the aa meetings funny guy my age thats really cute has to come save me from her all the time she makes me gifts and today she wanted to shar her gum with me eewww how do i attract these ? xxxxxxxxxxx

well done for dumping the alcohol and stuff, that mean you cant have any prescription drugs either? glad you got a permanent sponsor.

i know what you mean about always attracting the weirdos if i go anywhere i do too but glad you got someone to save you from her :)

xxx

i can have the currant prescriptions justt not the old ones i use to get j=high off like the seaquel and yeah hes cute as hell and hugs me al :wub: ot too i guess this weirdo needs to come around me more often lol

Lol! Getting hugs from a hott guy whenever the weirdo comes and bothers you definately sounds worth it! I attract weirdos in group settings also, but I think it is because I like making people comfortable so I always ignore people having fun or who look really put together since I figure they can take care of themselves. I have a feeling that means that I am kinda a weirdo, but I'm gonna say...caring...?! lol.

How are you doing now? Sorry I haven't been on in a while, uni kept me busy but now I'm in a routine, so I should be around again. Is it helpful now that they got rid of all your excess alcohol and drugs? That sounds sad to me, but like a good place to start and to get rid of some temptation. You are doing wonderful, keep up the good work!

xxx

yeah poo i just hate not drinking and it was painful to give up my oills that make me high and last night as thry poured out myalcohol i started to really shake and i cant get the smeel out of my mind its so hard i tried aa once before and it was so easy but this time every hour is painful i hate it and its so hard xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Focus on the rewards you will get once it is over and just concentrate on one moment at a time. You can do this, although I am sure it will be one of the hardest things ever! Stay strong!

xxx

so i fond mysef at 2 am digging thru the trash outsid trying to find my seraquel to get high so now i am and i feel ashamed but glad that im numb again

im so ashamed still from my 2 am runnaging thru the trash to get my pills to get high they wore off an dim trying mot to do it agian im wondering if i should turn them bac in but can i really let that go too?

Don't feel ashamed honey. Is like a basic need and if you needed food you'd go through the trash. Just need to work on what triggers this need so you can satisfy it some other way. xxx

Archived