Mental Health Forums

Name One Good Thing You Did Today?

tinkerbelle

LOL Ross xxx

Today I made a home-made rice pudding complete with crispy caramel/nutmeg top. Yummmmeee.......

Roses-can i come to yours for tea?mmmmmmmmmm :D

xxx

• 3 weeks later...

I gave away a load of unwanted clothes, dvds,cds, boots, hardware ,software to a lady on an irish giveway site for freebies.

so i cleaned clutted and she brought over some of her daughters goth-y clothes for me- free of course. shove ebay. yay recycling.

Sounds good absinth - a good tidy out is always good for the soul and even better when for charity. We did this about a month ago with 5 bin liners and it felt good......

For both me and Nick, we got a lot of packing done!

For me, I haven't argued with my mother in law!

B) :D I managed to get all the way round the supermarket, checkout, load all shopping in the car and get home without a panic attack. First time in a while. Actually feels good.

Thanks for havin this topic. Was browsing through and this made me acknowledge my shopping achievement. :lol:

I took my boy's to a summer fair for 5 hours without getting a panic/anxiety attack, and really enjoyed it, so did the boy's. :):) :)

Hey Tink,

GREAT ides to do every day ... maybe several times a day!

Today, I felt useful to someone online, went shopping with my husband and cleaned some of the house. I had obsessed earlier and wanted an day that was FUN, but neither of us could think of anything to do. The other good thing was to let the negativity go and just hang.

being nice to my sister in law wen i realy dident want her in my house......................

Taught a group of people something even our lecturer couldn't teach us properly. Feeling a little proud to be me

scuttled too and from the shop, like a frightened rabbit, to get bread and milk.

Well I did a bit more of the hobby which ive become quite good at!!!!

Well im told Im one of the best in the entire world LOL but I mearly try!

Think the forum wud be quite surprised by what I do every single day + why I do it ! :) + its even better coz I listen 2 one of most charming persons on the planet - morrissey!!!!!!!! :) on me head phones whilst I do it lol !!! :) well eccept for myself of course + a NZ unicorn who befriended me once or twice! :)

Im actually off in a min 2 do a bit more! :)

got up and took cat to vets. left her there and havent cried yet. i refuse to freak until i know whats going on. ok thats not a good thing, but the not freaking is good for me.

xxx

Logan has been really difficult all day today, on the go from 4am, constantly - trying to climb the curtains, ripping our house-plants to shreds and pouring soil in my nana's mug of tea, hitting my mums boyfriend, shouting and screaming and tugging at me, tantrum, tantrum, tantrum, tantrum about the most ridiculous things (to us grown-ups, anyway - though clearly not to him)... ...

AND i didn't shout, at all. I normally find it extremely difficult to not shout at him when he goes on like this, but today i simply told him firmly 'no', and then removed myself from the room and into the garden for a few mins ciggie break to give us both space to calm down a bit (after ensuring that there was nothing he could climb up onto in order to reach the curtains which i'd tied up in a strange-looking fashion).

I've smoked 3 more cigarettes than usual today, but on the whole i think i've done well seeing as my mum really, really effing triggered me badly last night and i had no sleep (again) so spent the night pottering aimlessly round the house til Logan woke up.

Long-ass essay over now, haha.

Crip xxx

Archived