Mental Health Forums

Name One Good Thing You Did Today?

tinkerbelle

Purchased a dog harness and some treats for my little dog ^_^ Fergus is now a very happy dog

I was fair and awarded 6% of my marks to my group members for doing more of the work than me (in a group presentation). sounds small and insignificant but bumped them up to 75% and me down to 67%.

Felt like a good deed but could be me being reasonable, so not sure if its a good thing anymore...er...gonna stop writing

I think that's good, silent. Not many people are that reasonable or even consider doing that. :)

I found my stretch mark cream! (My mother in law moved it. <_<) And I will get off my butt and do more work! Right now! I swear!

this is one great topic.

there are so many answers to it that i wnt to say well done to EVERYONE!

ok today i did something that was really hard for me, i went to my drug awarness clnic (euphisim for methadone clinic :o ) and told the doctor about my 'updosing-

I have been having major addiction issues i have not felt like speaking about to anyone online or in r/l.

basically i have been updosing like hell- messing around with my doses, to the point of buying more on the street, the same with benzos. buying boxes online.

I just don't wanna feel- cos when i do i feel fucking suicidal half the time. and panicky the rest, or angry.

but i asked to speak to the drug dr,(i have 3, my gp, my psych, and my drug dr...)- she usually never sees me as my drug tests (weekly) are all clean- for heroin.

she was really supportive. she wants to stabilise me, then bring me down slowly. i was glad i did it, i was turning into a big stupid addict again.

sorry bout the essay, but it made me believe i have support.

*embarrassed but relieved*

the real anne marie :sofa:

Shelley, apparently it's supposed to hurt bad and make a cracking sound but mine did neither. Was a bit sore last night but that's it. Thank for asking honey. xxx

I bought my 8 year old daughter a flowery hair band from Tesco. She chose it herself. She loves it and it goes with her outfit :D.

yesterday i finally cleaned out my pigsty of a room as i was tired of having no space, and put all my junk into a box ready to give away. today i felt really refreshed, so i went out and bought lots of nice things for when my friend comes to visit me tomorrow- i thought it would be fun to make a picnic for us because of the good weather. i'm looking forward to it ^_^

Slept in until two in the afternoon. Find it kind of weird more than good... But I must of really needed it!

Oh also survived four hours crammed in a plane (crammed is an understatement), a night of pretty much no sleep, and a nine hour stop over in Toronto airport. It got better after the stop over.

I turned in an app for a job at an animal hospital close to my house :D

I really hope I get the job.

Well, it was late last night instead of today, but I called someone when I had the urge to SI (or SH, I'm used to saying SI) instead of giving in!

I got up on time this morning and had fun with my kids before school, as opposed to getting up late and shouting at them to get ready

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Went with my wife and two children to a summer fair in town. They had fire stick juggling, circus stuff, and candle making.

Archived