Mental Health Forums

Name One Good Thing You Did Today?

tinkerbelle

I love reading how everyone is doing positive things, it's a great thread.

Today I ate three small meals and trained for a good while.

I wrote a 6 page specification of how points in different pieces of knitwear can be linked to each other in a computer-aided design software system such that changes in a point in one piece are reflected in the corresponding linked point on the other piece.

I managed to shoo off a panic attack and take the pup out for an hour-and-a-half long walk and a bit of a run.

Been feeling really manic for the past couple of days, but have so far managed to avoid doing anything stupid/dangerous.

Love hearing all these positives, guys, it can really make a difference to take note of our acheivements, regardless of how 'small' or 'insignificant' they may seem to some - keep it up!

Love, Crip xxx

I took the kids out for a walk down a country lane then through some fields and then we went to a play area.

:P

I started a self defense class today. I was absolutely scared stiff but I did it and didn't make myself look stupid!

I got to punch the crap out of a punchbag and my god was it theraputic! It put a smile on my face for several hours. I would heartily recommend it for letting out some aggression.

x

This is more about what my daughter did today

I was sick (not on purpose) and then fainted. My brave 7 year old went next door to get help and told her little brother (who was crying) not to be scared. she is my little angel and she lay next to me all afternoon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I second Roses, Ruth. Your children sound amazing and that reflects wonderfully on you. Hope you are feeling better!

I managed to get my daughter to the doctor for her check-up before our insurance runs out at the end of the month. And she's doing great, which cheered me up.

xxx

Archived