Mental Health Forums

Wots Wrong With Me?

nicco86

hi ive recently been given medication for anxioty but felt i coudnt tell my doctor alot of other things i was worried about. i have a lot ov thorts that i really dnt want 2. most of the time of a sexual nature also of harming people even killing people this happens all day every day though i know i wouldnt carry these out it drives me mad. also when ever i tell someone somthing my head always tries to convince me im lying even though i no im not, which results in me feeling guilty when i havnt actually lied. i argue with myself in my head. i feel as though friends and family are always aware of wot i am doing and thinking. so if i have these awful thorts when im with someone i feel they know wot im thinking and cant look at them sometimes walk away. even as i write this my head is convincing me i am lying. i do a lot ov strange things like when i pass someone in my car i know and wave after ive gone past il keep waving over and over again. i know i sound like a freak but just need some help. this has been happening for the last 10 years or so. half my life. anyone?

It does sound to me like you have a lot of repressed feelings, perhaps mostly anger that you need to talk about to someone. When we bottle things up it can have disastorous effects on our mind, making us have intrusive thoughts and self doubt.

Perhaps it's time to get a counselor or therapist?

Archived