Mental Health Forums

'i Hold My Hands Up And Admit I Was Wrong'

toaster

Thats great toastie that you have shown so much improvement and asking for help can be the hardest thing I know. Its good you are telling them what is going on for you. I hope you keep going with this and continue the hard work you have done so far. Sorry you will find it hard leaving the group tho. Have they offered you something to replace that?

((((((((((toastie)))))))))

ty ((((((((shadowyone))))))))

they like to give us time to 'process'...plus, I was in another group for a year before this one...so in answer to your question, no they haven't offered me anything else at the moment. I don't know if they will. I have been having 'support' at RASA (rape and sexual abuse centre)...because it is support and not official counselling they are able to support me in my leaving group. Also seeing pdoc at ED clinic but that is more for my physical health. I do believe I will need more therapy and some counselling but I think it will be up to me to seek that out. Scares the shit out of me, having to be so responsible but there you have it - sod all I can do.

You are inspiration to many

How far you have come is astonishing and now you can only continue to go further with your positive attitude.

Keep strong and keep us posted. You have my utmost respect xx

Archived