Mental Health Forums

He Didnt Wash His Hands....

Jinxsta

first off he has leaked bin juice (a phobia of mine) on the kitchen floor, and guess who fucking walked in it, barefooted, stayed calm, bleached my feet. Now I just heard him go to the toilet... number 2, and he didnt wash his fucking hands.......now his shit germs are eveywhere, whats more he went straight to the kitchen to make a cuppa tea now his germs are over the kettle the teaspoon, the taps....oh god i cant live like this. AND he made stew yesterday and I fucking ate it.......so not only are his shit germs on me there in me.... i wanna cry......come to think of it i havent seen him shower since i moved in...ewwww

Really want a coffee but cant touch anything anymore....gloves hmmm.

XxX

It's harder than you think to actually catch something by touching something that another person has touched. Germs need warm moist environments and the kettle, benches, etc. are places they quickly die off.

Other than that... if this is a room mate perhaps discuss with him how you feel about basic hand washing techniques after toileting.

Hope things get better soon.

wP

It's harder than you think to actually catch something by touching something that another person has touched. Germs need warm moist environments and the kettle, benches, etc. are places they quickly die off.

Other than that... if this is a room mate perhaps discuss with him how you feel about basic hand washing techniques after toileting.

Hope things get better soon.

wP

Hi WP,

its not that i think ill catch anything, i just dont want them on me or in me or around me, how can i say "u filthy bastard,wash ya hand when u go to the toilet!"..in a nice way?

XxX

We all gotta eat a little shit from time to time ^^. No seriously, basic hygene is an imperative. I don't know who you are talking about but somebody's gotta teach that guy some manors. It's not ok.

However, some germs won't kill you ;)

It is healthy to have some germs around otherwise our immune systems would be weak and wewould be more prone to getting ill.

first off he has leaked bin juice (a phobia of mine) on the kitchen floor, and guess who fucking walked in it, barefooted, stayed calm, bleached my feet. Now I just heard him go to the toilet... number 2, and he didnt wash his fucking hands.......now his shit germs are eveywhere, whats more he went straight to the kitchen to make a cuppa tea now his germs are over the kettle the teaspoon, the taps....oh god i cant live like this. AND he made stew yesterday and I fucking ate it.......so not only are his shit germs on me there in me.... i wanna cry......come to think of it i havent seen him shower since i moved in...ewwww

Really want a coffee but cant touch anything anymore....gloves hmmm.

XxX

ah im freakin jus readin this, wen my sis lived wit me she didnt wash her hands after goin 2 da loo n cooked etc i no how u feel x

I know i gotta have some germs but i dont want his germs, got my own to deal with i dont need his... i'll just throw a bucket of bleach at him, that will clean him up.

XxX

'bin juice'- i mean, uggggg. *retch* that is worse than the worse cat litter ever....

i CANT HELP listen to 'see' do ppl wash their hands too- mostly my sons but also a male friend who rolls joints but also pisses in ma bathroom wi' the door open and the seat up, never puts the seat down.

good strategy to keep me away from smoking dope. ecoli spliffz.

speaking of cleanse- i have just started the 'master juice cleanse'- ya just drink this stuff for 10 days and clean all the guck out of your system.

last time i did it i lost 8 kilos. in 10 days.

sorry to hijack your thread jinx. (shuttup a.m)

hi roses :) i do agree w you about it being healthy to have a few germies around, but in the case of ocd- its not logical. same as its not logical i can only walk 5-10 mins from my house w ma agraphobia, and it kills me to do that.

that cat litter tray is bugging me.. :wacko: gotta go.

love to all you lovelies

Yeah, I know about the OCD, not got it personally but family members have. But it does need to be said that a balance needs to be met. Just like with ED's we have to learn to eat enough to keep our bodies going and healthy, OCD needs to learn (through therapy) that it is perhaps not as black and white as it seems.

i have a germ phobia too so yep i'd be freaking too!! can you explain about your ocd and try and get him to take hygine issies on board for your sake?? xx faeriex

Archived