Mental Health Forums

My Finished Art Work

Roses

Thank you all so much. Hubbie gonna hang it in kitchen for me so the kids art work can move aside.... Mummy's home! I have an idea for another one shhhh.... but first I am decorating a hessian bag for my dear Ma-in-law. xxx

hi roses,

that mustve taken a lot of time to do. it is really pretty and intricate looking.

i am useless at art, wish i wasn't.

my best mate went to college last year after 15 yrs of mh problems- he is doing an Art degree at 40, and is so much more positive than when he was doing nothing. to be able to "create' something is a gift.

if youve got a gift- use it!

regards

anne marie

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you both. That is an inspirational story about going to art college when you are 40 after suffering with mh issues for a long time... I shall have to think about that!!! xx

god i wish i could do that your fab xxxxxxxxx wish i could teleport into that raibow it looks very inviting thankyou for sharing it xxxxxxx

sry rose hun, just actually looked.

You and marc are really good artists, would love to see some more.

i might have to try to bring out my creative side again on canvas, maybe go back to my old art therapist.

Really great! work rose.

oh is it for sale? lol i want yours and marcs work

xxx

Thank you so much guys. Bumble - lovely to see you it's been a while since we chatted I hope you are OK.

Sorry Bones the rainbow is on my kitchen wall and the bag (in the other thread) is a gift for my Mother in Law but it is really cool that someone would buy something I made. Thank you xxxxx

rose hun, i would very much pay or recieve from your talent.

Maybe one day, you will show your work and me i will be first in line.

xx

That's a very remarkable piece Rose. You should be proud of it.

It's soothing and it provoked thoughts of a simpler, happier time in my life.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more of your work! :wub:

Archived