Mental Health Forums

The Fishwify Club

Barebones

Here you go roses! lol

hey i see you got fishwify aswell. way cool.

hope you have good evening, i will be around and about.

oh yee fishwfys

come and blast away those big knickers!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The knickers are sacred, the knickers are holy (but not too holey or they let in drafts). If you can knit your own shawl then you are one of us. Fishwifes unite! We are one, we are strong. Together we can brave those winds and walk those roads and sell those fish!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I bow down to the allmighty fishies, they may stink, they may poo in the big water, but they are the wonders of life.

yes knickers with holes, nay kinda good, will rethink that one.

Fellow fishwifys, pleased to see this back.

I notice i haven't got official fishwify status, but i will still crouch down with both of yas and clean my undies.

ask the big fishy in the sky if you wish to have. However, it is not important to have a fishwify, just make sure your undies is in respectable order.

I again bow down/crouch to all fishies in our sphere.

ewww i see compition and egging on here lol

Oh on the knickers/bloomers? i had to burn the big ones, i am now a converted edible pants eater, oh and boob tassles person.

How do you like that! you placebowhore lol

Give Drew the link Bones so she can see for herself the new fishwify uniform. I too have my tassles on!

Oh Ruthie you can change youreslf to fishwify in the settings xxxxx

I don't want to piss on anyone's fireworks here but....

As people, do you not find this whole fishwify thing a bit cliquey and slightly intimidating to be doing this in full view on the forums.

My opinion is that it ostracizes others (as small elite groups always do) and I'm not sure why you would want to broadcast this anyway - for what purpose?

Please take a minute and step back... from an outsiders point of view this really does look this place is an exclusive club and maybe there is an underlying intention to 'post as many posts as possible' with little regards for people who may be a bit shy to even begin.

Remember the little guys - they may not WANT to join your club, but the club seems to overtake the whole forum sometimes.

It's just a bit of fun. It is one post amongst thousands. A lot of posts only have a handful of main talkers in it, do we tell them to make sure they get a certain amount of people in their conversation so as not to offend and exclude others? I think not. This thread may not be to your taste or liking so just don't read it.

its good to have a release to and if its fishy wifes or placebowhores who cares

any one can join or make there own

we dont need to be seriuos all the time or we just be depressed and suffer from are issues sometimes a good laugh is a good escape

and yes u pissed on me fireworks but its ok i got another box

I was trying to give you a perspective on this that maybe you hadn't been aware of but Drew - saying you 'don't care' as you so put it says it all for me.

I am not angry, anxious or heated.

I am disappointed.

For someone who was diagnosed with BPD 2 years ago and who has never spoken to another person with the same condition until this site, I feel disappointed that the main players in this forum appear not to even have the condition at all.

To anyone new joining, or who is really trying to battle this BPD monster, I think Joshua's intention for the site was good but has been lost by the fact that so many people appear to be BPD wannabees.

Wow - I've certainly triggered a few peeps now but there it is. My truth, nothing more nothing less. A little respect for otherws opinions would have been nice Roses but I expected nothing less from what I have seen. All fake kisses and smiles as far as I can tell. What IS your issue REALLY love becuase it certainly isn't BPD?

lol drew, on the fireworks.

sanctuary, this topic is tounge in cheek, it is not clicky group thing to intermate others, it is here as i wanted a laugh, i am my own person, if same minded people wanted to post they can and have done, so i can't say 3 or 4 peeps having fun on a subject is clicky.

sry if you feel intimadated by this, its not what it seems. I have known drew a very long time, also roses and me have same kind of humour, don't bash us as we are the the little people, out of so many in this forum.

1 topic on fishwifys is not bombarding any forum.

Thanks for speaking up, as allways i have listened and understood.

Oh and i assure you i am no BPD wannabe, i have officialy been diagnosed since i was 23yrs old, with out me wanted it.

oh and naw you aint upset me, me im off for a sleep.

On you saying what you did about rose though, yeah i guess your just repeating what she said to meme, i am sure she will take it on the chin.

Again thanks for your feedback.

I will respond directly to you Sanctuary. This site is for all mental health illnesses not just BPD. If you find me false then you don't know me very well and that is fine cos I don't know you that well either. My dx is under my name. My history is in life stories. If you have any questions as to my relevance as a part of this site then please address them to me in a pm or in a separate thread. I find your comments to be inappropriate inside of this thread. My last response to you was curt I admit but factual and in no way a personal attack on your illness or your person. You have responded with animosity and down right rudeness. Please read the rules before you spout any more malicious crap. I am deeply offended by you.

But saying that, yeah Bones I can take it on the chin. Just let me duck first *ducks*. Now I'm gonna pull up my fishwify skirt and run away....

lol roses,

Me while writing my reply, my smudge my dragon, thought she would shit on me, so i am in my knickers and tshirt, awaiting to go for a sleep lol.

see you all in a couple of hours.

oh and drew do not place any fireworks under my friggen bed ya hear!

Hey guys!

Apologies for my absence from the fishwify club. I have been making the necessary alterations to my uniform in the face of a slightly lacking fish-wife clevage. All is done now. I have my uniform.... minus the clevage, but i can still look as fishwifey and vile as the rest of you!

Oh, and drew... i have one thing to say to you, placebowhore.... **Blows Raspberry** :D

Be a fishwife. We are bigger. We are better. We are down right vile and bloody brilliant at it! haha.

On a marginally more serious note, Sanctuary: There are many threads on this site that are similar to this one in the sense that they profess to be a "club" of sorts. I have been party to several of these. And some in chat too - the AMS (After Midnight Squad) being the most recent. These are in no way meant as a means of generating an exclusive club. They are open for anyone to join if they choose. It's just a bit of a laugh. I am sorry you took offense at it, but not sorry that it exists. This thread, like many others, is meant as a distraction - as a bit of fun to detract from the hell a lot of us live with. It's not always necessary or pertinent to focus intently upon our struggles. Instead choosing to play games and make jokes as a way out of it for a little while. Perhaps it is you that needs to gain a little perspective on this one and see that we are not trying to oust anyone, simply to have a laugh in shared humour? I do hope you are able to see that we are not being malicious, and maybe even join in on one or two of the less serious threads. Take care.

Fellow fishwives.... and Drew the placebowhore.... I shall endeavour to be a more active member of this discussion, although i can't make any promises, as my fishwife duties keep me rather busy atm. Take care of yourselves ;)

xxx

Ooo! Get you placebowhore, being all brave and retaliating to a fishwifey! hehe.

Hey, you could be the placebowhore dept of the fishwifey club?! See if we can recruit you some more members.... any volunteers?

Archived