Mental Health Forums

The Fishwify Club

Barebones

thanks bumblepipi, glad you find it fun xx

Right my fellow fishy breath CK friend, hmm on placebowhore members, i am trying to think who may like to join that one lol

hmm bumble? would you like to be drews friend? lol

Anyway drew what is your rules of membership for placebowhores? least we made up some lol

Oh and "blows another rasberry to the whore" take that fishy smell in the face!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy being a fishwify. Its a lark, a bit of fun. I have BPD and depression etc, but you don't have to have BPD to be here! As roses said, its a mental health site (i think you said that roses-somebody did somewhere)

Its not a clique

Its a bit of fun

The website isn't all about suffering. It is a community and it has a humour section

I appreciate what you have said sanctuary and read and thought about your concerns.

Its a lark. Enjoy the good moments in life, it will help you through the bad

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With such a great outfit, how can you not join!!! :lol:

Welcome fellow fishwify

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh ooh placebowhore - me me me

ok now what to i have to do (apart from wear lot of tight clothes?? run people run lol)

xxx

to be honest, i am hearing sanctuarys voice above the melee in this thread.

you guys have all been around a long time. do you remember what it was like to join?

to post your first post? to share your secrets 'in public'.

i am saddenned by this too. no, i am not looking for an argument, but i think some of you have been disrespectful to sanctuary who made a valid point. i also see it as valid.

this thread is not funny. its stupid, cliquey, and i dont find anything remotely funny about impoverished women and their pictures from 100 years ago.

bw

Well I'm waving me undies at ye nay doers and saying fishwifeys rule! Placebowhores rock! And the humour lives on... even if not everyone gets it. Rael, glad to see you here. Fierce Anna - welcome fellow fishwifey. Charcoaol Kiss - nice cleavage *throws grape at it*

nps BW, took note.

right eww some new fishwifys and placebowhore huh,

oh rael, not sure what it takes to be a placebowhore lol, let me look into that for you.

drew will sure stand me corrected on such one is lol

right where is the fish market ladies? we got some fish to fry!

ok a little research on them, you must a big must wear black!

other than that err not sure yet. drew will point us in right direction lol

eww maybe zips will be involved?

Oh did somone say CK had a cleavage? where the fish she get that prey tell? I want one!

hey thats a thought mm grapes, maybe that will punish the placebo whores!

Yes, Benway, i remember precisely what it was like to join. I also remember what it was like to be away from the site for several months and to come back and find that the majority of the people i used to speak with were no longer active members - like starting all over again from being new to the site. And i agree, it can be scary to post those first posts, to speak out on a public forum about things you have held secret for so long. Of course i know what it feels like to be new to things like this. But do you have issue with games such as "the person below me game" or "word association" as found in the humour sections of the forum? Why is this one in particular an issue for you? Because the majority of active posters on the thread have been on the site a while? Well, the same can be said of a great many threads. And taking in to consideration your own point, new people may find it more difficult to post to begin with - i know i did - it could be that only when they become more long standing members that they are able to participate in the discussions to a greater degree.

I never said sanctuary didn't have a valid point. I simply pointed out that while they feel that we lack perspective in having this thread, i feel sanctuary lacks perspective in the purpose of this thread and in it's distracting properties when faced with mental illness as we all are. I in no way meant disrespect, just an alternative point of view. Afterall, this is an open forum (within the rules, of course) and we can post what we like. We are not excludiung people from this thread. In fact, if you notice, several people who were not originally posting on the thread have done so and we have not turned them away. This is a game. Participants are welcomed.

It is your opinion that fishwives are not funny. And under other contexts perhaps i would agree with you. But this isnt about poking fun at fishwives. This is about poking fun at ourselves, making jokes, having a laugh. It's not a serious thread and yet both you and sanctuary appear to be reading deeply into it's intentions when all it is meant as is a game. Take, for example, Roses last post, she pokes fun at my cleavage. And i find it funny. I've already mentioned the fact that i have a small cleavage... taking the piss out of myself, and now Roses is adding to my joke. No offense meant or taken. It's a game. Like the other games on the forum such as "the person below me game" it is just about distraction and having a laugh with friends. Yes, friends. Not an exclusive group of people. A forum of friends. Anyone is free to join.

Let me make this perfectly clear to anyone reading this thread - PLEASE JOIN IN. YOU ARE WELCOME. WE ARE NOT BEING EXCLUSIVE OR "CLIQUEY". THIS IS A DISTRACTION, HUMOUR TOPIC LIKE ANY OTHER ON THIS SITE.

Personally, Benway, i feel that you and Sanctuary are making a mountain out of a mole hill here. Like i said numerous times, this is a distraction topic, a game, like any other on the forum. Do you have a problem with those too? Why are you taking this so seriously when it isn't meant as such? You are not being excluded. You chose to post on here your opinions and we have heard them. We have listened. But i'm afraid i am not about to stop having a laugh and a joke in the face of the hell i live in. And i don't think we are being disrescpectful to either of you in saying that our coping mechanism - one of the healthier ones i might add - is to make jokes in the face of feeling like shit. And i don't appreciate you making me feel guilty for doing that. I have explained that this is not an exclusive thread. You - and any other member of the forum - are free to post on it. Although it would be appreciated if you kept on topic as the rules state. If you truly have an issue with your percieved "cliquey" nature of this thread, submit a ticket to Josh (Soz Josh for passing the buck), or open a new thread voicing your concerns. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but please, Benway and Sanctuary, try to understand - like we understand that you feel we are a clique and we have tried to alleviate your feelings around this by telling you we aren't and the reasons for this thread - try to understand that those people who chose to be a part of this thread do so because they DO find it funny, they like the distraction, and it is like any other game thread on the forum. If you don't want to play, then don't. And we have all read, listened, and taken into consideration your feelings and opinons, but i'm afraid this thread will go on (unless it is breaking rules and the staff see fit to close it) in the fun-spirited tone it is intended. While i appreciate that you don't feel it is important or funny, we do. All people can't be pleased all of the time, so please, if you really have issue and don't liek the content of this thread. Don't read it. Otherwise, please feel free to join the game. I'm sure Drew could use a few more placebowhores... although, can't have them outnumbering us fishwives, ey BB!

And roses.... I take that grape as a compliment... clearly you are seeing double if you think my cleavage would hold a whole grape. haha. btw... green or purple grape? I must say i prefer green. And seedless, of course.

:D

I think that in becoming a Plabecowhore you must relinquish your old ways and fully embrace the true wonderfulness of Placebo and all that is entails. You must become a 'rock chick'...

Charcoal - green and seedless coming up. Is Tesco's grapes OK for ya? Btw you'd be hard pressed to get a grape between mine too but I can throw them up and catch them in my mouth if that's any good? I escaped from the Russian circus when I was but a child. Bones found me washed up on the beach and taught me her fishwify ways but the circus is still within me.....

lol roses

yep thats the get up for them!

welcome arma fishwify lol

right lets get back to work, are we ready?

get the fish ready girls!

chicks get yaself ready!

we are going to have our first challenge, so get on ya horses, we are playing new version of polo!

get the chicks and fish a ready!!!!

to be a placebowhore you need to be a fag hag whore

or just a slacker bitch

u can battle for the sun

and if u r a nancy boy you have vip excess

or be borderline or pyscho

Nice backstory Roses, yeah, tesco grapes are great - i have a club card! :D

I can't catch them in my mouth - lacking in coordination also. But i make up for all my faults with a hefty chunk of vulgarity and humour. ;)

**slaps BB in the face with a fish and gallops off on horseback in true fishwife polo style** hehe

Can i be a honourery (or however that's spelled) placebowhore? I like the idea of a borderline nancy boy... although not a boy... i could be a borderline nancy girl fishwife placebowhore :D Although, of course, my allegiance is to the fishwives, so i would be a fishwife placebowhore, and not the other way around ;)

Charcoal you are a true fishwify through and through. I too throw my fish at Big Brother and gallop off with you on the back of your horse (as long as we can be back for sunrise or Bones will beat me for not being at market on time) xxxxxxx

Oh you stinky fishes! a fish slap eh CK?

"tip toes to her bedroom" " take that! swoosh! fish slaps CK on the head!" awooga! i don't need a horse!

Oh roses! come here i would like alittle word? "swish! caught ya on the bum!"

NOW BOTH GET TO MARKET!

huh drew we can beat those drums with our fish!

I see a comp for making music!

Lets rock and roll those fish girls!

Sorry Bones.... heading to market now.... all done up to the nines in my uniform and required dirt strewn across my face, of course.

and btw.... "OW!!!!" **CK woke up suddenly with fishy smell all over and a slithery fish-scale liquid on her face** Nice.

Archived