Mental Health Forums

The Fishwify Club

Barebones

Here you go, lol roses

What do you call a fish with no eye? FSH

If fish lived on land, which country would they live in? Yep Finland

What can fly under the water ? a blowfly in a submarine.

Class eh? lol

Got loads more, i am sad lol

right i am "airing my bloomers"

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did the mummy sardine say to her children when they saw a submarine ?

What has big sharp teeth, a tail, scales, and a trunk ?

What is the wettest animal in the world ?

LMAO - you make me laugh so much bones. I'll wait for someone else to have a go then tell all the answers (if I can remember them all). You got so many right. I think you get a Brucey Bonus..... how's about that now. Nice to see you.....

Right, oh where oh where is the wifies gone and whores?

I see that we have let slide of things and also been very very lazy.

*puts feet up, puts bucket on lap* " i am awaiting here, be warned i have very sore guts, so excuse the noises!" *grumble grumble,"

Hello fishwify bones

I've been out selling me fish for some lippy. Going to a fishwifys dream island on my holiday in just over a week. Shetland, and i'm gonna bag me a killer whale and suck some fishermens friends :)

hi fish wify ruth, i hope you injoy the shetlands, could i add, are you moonlighting? i know there is many sheep on the shetties, however i never came across many fish, specialy fishhubs for sucking lol

So excuse me if i say the word "sheep shaggin" opps yep wify ruth, you have to watch out for them, also watch out for haggis on the run.

You ever seen the wickerman? be aware of, make sure you are not being drawn over there on false pretences. They may look like fishhubs, infact, scary indeed, they are sheep shaggers in descise.

"thinks to herself, hmmm this doesnt look good"

We is still here, but I lost me knickers and went in search of them... taken me ages but I found some strange man using them as a hankie.... how bizarre.

moonlighting as a sheep hagger, wouldn't dream of it :)

The place is full of fishermen, fishing still huge industry up there especially russians at this time of year. take me back to your klondiker oh russian fish hub or i could just get mesel' a good shetland fisherman. I'll hang out around the pier and see what i can find. i'll buy a packet of fishermens friends to keep my breath fishy fresh.

I'll try and stay away from those crofters and their sheep. what can a crofter offer me, apart from a lovely we stone house, warm sheep skin rugs, wooly jumpers and as much lamb as i can eat...hmmmm, got me thinking now...

I still want to get the resident killer whale though, he is here this time of year too

here fishy fishy fishy...do big mamals count?

ofcause ruth, they are in the sea, so they count.

lol roses, you lost your knickers again huh?

what am i going to do with ya both?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this scarf today. What do you think fellow fishwifys? Mind you the fishubbie will blow his top when he finds out how much it cost me....

Archived