Mental Health Forums

June 2004

marc-74

I painted this  while ago,  it sums up that month in 2004 for me , some of you have read already what went on for me back then.

I didnt have a clue there was any help for me, didnt think anyone gave a fuck.

glad I was wrong.

marc x

do you have any more work marc you sell?

I am still hunting for couple of paintings, that i really recognise and would love.

do you have any more work marc you sell?

I am still hunting for couple of paintings, that i really recognise and would love.

Have a look at my facebook art page, needs updating but may be something there,

I'm up for any ideas you've got. let me know

marc x

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57510544910&ref=mf

Marc, that is a really good painting and I think it tells the story really well.  xxxxx

thanks rose, yeah it hit the nail on the head, all that i went through, I was lost vanishing into the darkness, slowly getting sicker, didn't know, what was going on, flet like I couldnt say how I felt, or wht i've seen.

marc x

I'm glad that you are feeling better now though. And only a short time until your life goes down a completely new path with someone beside you. xxxxx

I'm glad that you are feeling better now though.  And only a short time until your life goes down a completely new path with someone beside you. xxxxx

yay...one week and 19 hours till jades will be in my arms.

marc x

aww bliss marc, love to see what kind of art you do when she joins you.

xx

been to your facebook. will have a proper look later.

xx to you and jades.

aww bliss marc, love to see what kind of art you do when she joins you.

xx

been to your facebook. will have a proper look later.

xx to you and jades.

mmmmmmm ooooo yeah...   Me thinks it'll be my "the female form" Period,  ha.......for my eyes only,

lol marc, i relooked at what i said there lol, it could been took as two ways, but yeah i meant art, but hmm no i aint going to think anymore on this part lol

marc could you tell me how much of price range you do? if you could say in a pm please, would be really gratefull, it would give me an idea to work towards.

Oh have you ever seen this italian artist who does clocks and other stuff? this clock is one of my favs, there is alot of stuff i like of his. I like unusual and from the heart.

here is a link to his website.

http://www.antartidee.it/articolo.asp?idcategoria=OP&idprodotto=1012

quite haunting.  You are very talented in your work.   Thanks for sharing.

Saffron

thanks saffron,   thats the word i was looking for "Haunting".....glad you like,  was a proper brain-spiller getting it out.

marc x

Hi Marc, you are very talented and if possible I would like you to design an orchid tattoo for me, if possible. Needs to be delicate and unique. No pressure though it does not matter if you wish to decline.

Saffron

Hi Marc,  you are very talented and if possible I would like you to design an orchid tattoo for me,  if possible.   Needs to be delicate and unique.   No pressure though it does not matter if you wish to decline.

Saffron

id love to,   i'll get on it some time this week,   give ya an update soon.

marc x

• 7 months later...

More art excellence from marc :)

I like your facebook too.

I'm not too bad at art, and wouldn't mind using my talents to make a bit of pocket money to pay for much needed home improvements.

I do abstracts and not too bad at portraits (albeit a bit rusty)

Do you mind telling me how you go about it please Marc?

How do you stop people trying to rip you off etc(cynical me) ?

Are the oils or acrylics and canvases expensive?

Here's a self portrait I did about 13yrs ago. (I am the original smiler hehehhe) Hope am not stealing your thunder.

Archived