Mental Health Forums

June 2004

marc-74

wow you are both very talented. they are brilliant.

marc- yep i think 'haunting' is definitely the right word.

successful workthru- its so expressive.really like the 'smudginess'. its very effective. u should definitely keep it up and try to make money from it.

if i had any cash i'd definitely buy lots from both of u xxxxx

I love the oil paintings you do,the one you posted here and the pour me one on facebook.

Can you PM me how much youd want for the pour me one???

Lilly

<P>

More art excellence from marc :)

I like your facebook too.

I'm not too bad at art, and wouldn't mind using my talents to make a bit of pocket money to pay for much needed home improvements.

I do abstracts and not too bad at portraits (albeit a bit rusty)

Do you mind telling me how you go about it please Marc?

How do you stop people trying to rip you off etc(cynical me) ?

Are the oils or acrylics and canvases expensive?

Here's a self portrait I did about 13yrs ago. (I am the original smiler hehehhe) Hope am not stealing your thunder.

very very good....I like you work a lot

there is an on line gallery called The Otherside Gallery, they may be able to help you. where are you based

Try like i did, set up a facebook group just for your art

Also local bars and cafes are a good spot to....but in these try and keep the prices as low as you can

good luck, let me know how you get on.

marc x

</P><P>Heres a link for the other side gallery http://www.theothersidegallery.org/

wow you are both very talented. they are brilliant.

marc- yep i think 'haunting' is definitely the right word.

successful workthru- its so expressive.really like the 'smudginess'. its very effective. u should definitely keep it up and try to make money from it.

if i had any cash i'd definitely buy lots from both of u xxxxx

thanks vivien

marc x

marc u got a site where all ur pictures r.. i love ur work and maybe in interested in buyin one?

cheers if u could get bk to me about this p.m or here whatveers best for u thanks dude em x

I love the oil paintings you do,the one you posted here and the pour me one on facebook.

Can you PM me how much youd want for the pour me one???

Lilly

This one still anit finished yet......and the canvas is not on a frame anymore, but that makes it easier to frame.

Let me know , if your still interested and i'll crack on and finish it 

marc u got a site where all ur pictures r.. i love ur work and maybe in interested in buyin one?

cheers if u could get bk to me about this p.m or here whatveers best for u thanks dude em x

there are a few pics here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57510544910&ref=search&sid=1627984352.1717077609..1

I really must pull my finger out and get back to work

marc x

i really could have sworn i replied to this before but i see i didnt :( sorry hunny. i love all your work, you know that. i especilly love the ones that are from your heart/soul. you know the ones that tell the story of u. i would love you to do more tho i know how difficult it is with me distracting you. hope you will try tho maybe when im in bed or at the resbite. i love you soooooo much :wub: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived