Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

hello i just thought this might be a good idea. when i was in group therapy we all started off by checking in. sometimes on here, i dont wanna post a topic, just wanna state how im feeling today, now i know you can do that on your profile, but we dont have time to sit looking through everybody's profile to see what their status says. i thought maybe we could post on here just a sort of check in, how we are feeling today, or anyday, doesnt have top be everyday if you dont want. but somewhere you can just come and say what eva!!!

i'll go first.

today i feel, ok, frustrated at my lack of motivation, but ok, how is everyone else??

ahh thats good sanctuary (((hugs))) ye, thought it might be nice for those who cant use chat, at least they can sprt of let us know how they are without posting a topic, i think some people dont like to post....just a guess xxx

• Like 1

was feeling ok, took dogs out for walk, and then before lunch hten took daughter to nice salon to get her hair done. Since then i am tired, feeling sick, had my injection, now vegging.

was meant to study, as i have only 9 days till my exam.

overall mood, tired, just want my bed.

i am doing science P.

Oh yeah on the mood swings, lets hope that your mood changes to a better one hun.

listen to some music that could help shift the mood, or watch something funny or what brings you out of it.

Im a music person, it used to help shift my mood, somtimes not in good way, that would only happen if i listened to wrong song.

xx keep talking lets hope by end of evening you will feel better.

This is a wonderful idea, thank you Piuma.

Today I feel good mentally but achey in tummy region and needing chocolate if you get my drift.... GIVE ME CHOCOLATE!

This is a great idea piuma, sometimes it's hard to start off a topic about how you are feeling, even though just 'getting it out' can sometimes help to change the feeling! Right now, at this second, this nanosecond in time I feel okay, but that could change any moment!! xx

ye, my mood seems to be getting lower as the day goes on, dunno why, amybe i ve talkted to much on some sensitive subjects, i have a keyworker appointment tommorow, but i just dont wanna leave the house. i havent even got fags, i cant be arsed. i have got backy tho so that will have to do. oh well, mood now ---- :(

• Like 2

love this idea, i use a thead like this on a different board all the time and find it real useful for when dissociated and lost in fbs, i kind of grounds me just to write that when i feel hat way

can we have this pinned? if people would like?x

great ideaxxx

I feel kind of empty, though nothing bad. Actually, I'm ok with it. I've gotten quite a bit of listening in with some albums I haven't listened to in quite a while. Post-rock stuff...epic instrumental atmospheric music. It somehow goes with my mood.

I am feeling, that maybe i shouldnt of had this vodka and coke just now. Oh and yes i know its only 10-00am, i might aswell drink to be sick than be sick for having a shit body.

Otherwise i am fab daby dozee jsut now

Really good idea! Today i am feeling ok, i didnt wet the bed last night or my special pads so im very pleased about that!! I have just dyed my hair and it looks alright and now im painting my nails so im feeling numb really just in an ok place, bimbiling along not really oaying attention to what im doing!!

I feel very on edge and i know i will feel worse as the week goes by and my holiday draws closer

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO I DON'T WANNA GO *STAMPS FEET* YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GET ON THAT PLANE!!!!!!

LOL

Tired, but happy. Trip out today. Hour on bus there and back but whilst there did some shopping and kids had junk food lunch then off to the childrens library for some arts and crafts. Lots of cutting, sticking and glitter! Yay! Trhow the glitter at the paper and make it look puretttyyy......

(((((((((((((all of you))))))))))))))))))

oh i duno how i am. lol up down inside out and back to front lol

productive day but feel drained. think i need a nap, but havent been on here all day and having withdrawral symptoms.

was hossy earlier, i go there for art therapy, it so nostalgic, i feel like i wann go to my ward and jumpo into bed. there is a mental health hca there neil who i was close to, well lol in my head. i really cared about what he had to say, transference? maybe although he was hot!!! last time i saw him, he was really happy to see me, and bounced down the corrider, saying steph!!!!. meee in my stupid aaiqkshdfvbkajshdbckajcb behaviour, decided to act cool, basically brushed him off, and was cold :( i saw him today and he just nodded at me, and smiled, lajhdfbjlsdhbflahjsdfblhjb again i know relationships made in there arent real, he was a hca someone who looked out for me in there, but ohhhhh i really like him, and he was sooooo good with me. helped me to exercise, took me for walks, sdpent time chatting with me, and gave me the best hug ever. i know i know its all in my head, if i was thin, i would have had him lol, i think bpd and sex hgmmmm something i dont take part in at all, not for a while, it makes me feel sick to think about it, but!!!! when i was younger i was a hwran lol (whore) and i bet if i lost weight i would be again!!! :( i miss him!!!