Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

what a nice thread! even if you dont feel so great, its better than starting new posts for each time.....good idea!

today ive been alright to an extent. had my counselling at 9am which, although i was dreading it due to the emails we exchanged last week, went alright. i was well nervous and was put at ease and not pushed which was fab. just because ive admitted to some stuff, doesnt mean i have to talk about it yet, not was i judged or given any grief.....defo much happier after that!

went to docs to collect new prescription - hasnt even been requested!! grrrrr!!! 2 weeks and they still havent got their bums in gear! told to come back and see a doc later on - did so, and i may as well have been speaking to the cat! told just to double what pills ive already got, and i wasnt given anymore diazapam or zopiclone either. told doc i was so desperate for sleep i was now drinking alot at night....was eventually given 7 hydroxyzine 25mg and sent on my way. not a happy camper! need to call back thursday, and see them after my 1st CBT thing on friday....somehow i dont think the week is going to improve! lol!

other than this, im pretty chilled, been for a long drive and that made a difference after the quacks. woulda been a good day if it wasnt for my prescription thing......soooo close!!! lol!

pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!1 i hate my life today.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

i just read back a couple of posts and i dont remember writing them lol, must have been somewhere else upstairs lol

I wasnt to good this morn, but i went for a sleep, and went into town with daughter, i went to one of my fav shops and that is where i get my reptiles from, i went and bought a number of substrate and stuff, i have couple of poorly white tree frogs, so i am stuborn enough, i will keep on trying my best to help them. However lol, i have an empty tank, and i have been pondering what to get. It is between a blue tounge skink or a hermeise tortouse, which i am going to the tortouise, it is so cute, it doesnt hide in shell or anything, my friend really looks after her animals and just shows how her animals she sells behave. sooooo eww early bday pressie for me i think, i have also talked to my mum, asking if she would be willing to contribute to my bday pressie lol, she is goign to think about it. If anyone knows about reptiles and other animals they dont come cheap, and where i get mine, is there is no wild caught or anything, they are from selected people who have bred. So do you want to know how much? lol

£165

You know what? it will be worth it, least i know i look after my animals, not like some. My dream is to have a pet shop where i dont sell lol or you have to have references lol

anyway, afternoon is a better day, i am not even feeling sick either. xx

I'm feeling depressed again today but hopeful. My brother came to visit me for the first time since I was released from the mental hospital which made me happy. One of my friends from the mental hospital who said he might kill himself yesterday left me a voicemail telling me he was still alive. I'm still alive too so it's been a successful day.

Yay for being alive . I woke up feeling panicky cause of my train journey into work, it's always so packed you have to be pressed up against lots of people and I knew today it was going to trigger me. Most days I manage, or I walk part of the way. But I thought I would look out for myself today and I phoned in sick. I don't usually ever let myself have a day off. In fact is my first sick day in a year! Normally I would go in, get triggered and then stuff all my feeling in a cupboard to get through a day a work. Today I'm going to look out for myself.

Not to bad, cleaned my smudge and custard out. Payed for my daughter and friend to go to pictures this afternoon. Did a little tidying, now i am tired, otherwise not to bad of a mood.

xx to all

one beer and a half drunk. twitchy in group therapy so left early, now feel pissed and drugged. (messy, messy)

trying to work out how to make it through the rest of the day and what to say when the day hosp calls back.

Ruth hun we are heere for you

today, actually I feel good, despite having my benefits stopped, I really dont care any more. There is so much more to life. whatever happens, I can get through it. Whats the worst that can happen. I still beleive that ther is somethign out ther for me, somewhere, just aint found it yet.

Saffron

is glad that its a new day!!! hope i can be as productive tommorow. my paranoia is down, at mo :) so thats good, although things are a bit confusing at mo, but im hoping its just sleep deprivation lol

Hi..........Am new to here......and i suppose today has been my worst day for a long time.......just hope to find some happiness again!!!!!! :( ......look forward to getting know you all! x