Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

• 3 weeks later...

I feel pretty pissed off to be honest. A note went on my silver flute that i have had for only two months during practice yesterday. I was due to perform but had to cansle as i couldnt get the note out. Lost money to as it was a payed performance. Grrrrr!

Pissed off that i cant get on here during the day to post. I can iether do my posting when its late at night or furst thing but not during the day. I miss you all when i cant get on here to post.

Happy that its not half term any more as my internet on my phones have returned to normal. I couldnt do a thing for over a week. Pleased i have my online support network back again.

I did it!!! I hit "Next" for 4 minutes and I got to the end of this thread to see the most recent comments!!!

If anyone else knows how to do this more quickly- don't explain it here because I'll probably not have that patience again.

Why do some threads open at the most recent posts and this one (and others?) open on 2009?

Disconnected. weirdly recently I have felt quite weepy on and off... which is not the usual.. Now i'm back to feeling disconnected, dead, distant. My head feels heavy and full of fog. I actual felt as if I was living for a while. I felt emotional but it was a relief as I felt human. Now I just loathe myself and feel vile and worthless.