Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

well hello lola, hope you find help and solace from what you get from here. We are all here to listen adn if poss help. Go through the threads and join in as well. keep safe.

Saffron

I survived a round of therapy with my mom tagging along today. My therapist is more persistent when my mother is around or maybe I'm more resistant. I also took a nap with the cat today which was nice. I've only lived in this house a week and the cat already likes me more then everybody else. Still depressed but still alive.

was sick, had words with hubby, he left to go to work with out saying goodbye, didnt actually say fuk all when i woke up. So from that you could gather what mood i am in just now.

also 3 days till my exam, done fuk all for it.

so what ever trevor my daughter says.

Feeling OK today but cross with myself for getting drunk last night when I was trying to cut down. And my arm is hurting too. I'm a little apprehensive about going to visit the in laws today too as they know the truth about why my arm is in plaster and I'm gonna have to deal with the fall out of that. Still tho, not feeling bad!

i feel tired and unmotivated, haven't even done my exercises today. hopefully i'll feel better by tonight

good thread piuma

starry x

lol roses

in a weird way that made me smile.

I needed a smile as i became really fukin sick at lunch time, spewing my guts up, so had to go to bed.

Now feel a tad better, i am off to local pub to do some studying YES YOU HEAR RIGHT I AM OFF TO READ A SODDEN TEXT BOOK EVEN IF IT KILLS MEEEEEEEE!!!!

so i guess guys and girls, i wont be seeing you all for a day or so, due to the server change, however if i am desperate i do have the chat link to talk to ya all, yes you may think shit, i better run lol.

xx see you all in day or so until forums is back..

luv to all

good luck bones hope you get it done ok!

im feeling extreemly tired, docs put me back on the seroquel thinks, these last few days are a sign of somthing else although he doesnt want to say what yer, he wants to see if there seroquel will work.

i ams so tired and i cant believe im back to shakin again, its taken months for that to stop, all though i suppose it could bve the meds? anyway if my hair starts falling out again i seriously will cry my eyes out, its been falling out drastically for the last year and a half, and in the last month it has reduced to normal amounts. i really really dont want it to start again! :(

puima, huggles to ya hun, more you worry, you know that your hair could fall out more. maybe see you in chat later eh hun? eh roses? eh anyone?

good luck bones hope you get it done ok!

im feeling extreemly tired, docs put me back on the seroquel thinks, these last few days are a sign of somthing else although he doesnt want to say what yer, he wants to see if there seroquel will work.

i ams so tired and i cant believe im back to shakin again, its taken months for that to stop, all though i suppose it could bve the meds? anyway if my hair starts falling out again i seriously will cry my eyes out, its been falling out drastically for the last year and a half, and in the last month it has reduced to normal amounts. i really really dont want it to start again! :(

if you took a multi vit/mineral and omega supplement for hair would that help maybe?x

Tis done! Yippee!!! I walked away and been doing lego with son. Daughter in bath and chillin now.

I am absolutely SHITTING myself as tomorrow we drop off my kids and I have a huge bandage on my forearm. I could wear a long sleeved top but that would be obvious to my parents. Deep breath...wish me luck.

Yeah, see you in chat. xxxxx

Been having some crazy dreams on these new meds, mostly with real life worries popping in from time to time so I woke up kinda freaked out. Still wondering what the reindeer topiary x-mas tree could mean. I feel like writing and drawing now that the lithium tremors are gone from my hands and I also feel like sleeping in my own bed. That might not happen for awhile still.

Roses I'm feeling for you! You bandage, me plaster cast! In laws weren't too bad, maybe your lot will be ok. My mum in law is really massively cool about things. I told her the truth and she understands. Obviously wishes I didn't do it, but understanding. Now, tho, telling my MUM.....another story entirely, wouldn't even go there! Hope things go ok! xx

You never know, it might rain then you could wear a jacket! :)

Edited by ktspike

Hey Piuma,

great idea to do this as a topic.

I'm feelin kinda lazy today and am just responding to my body's need for rest at the moment. Am seeing a friend later on which is good as we've been friends for over 10 years now. My hubby's gonna have a chat with my pdoc on monday to try and sort out why when i'm feelin low they're takin me off my meds, so feel kinda relieved that he's gonna try and sort it as just don't have the strength at the moment.

pm if you wanna chat piuma or meet up in chat as am around for a bit today.

*hugs*

wolfy

i am feelin very anxious and nervous. i gotta gig tonight and im not lookin forward to it. i have had two weeks off. ohh i have put me makeuop on and its all gone wrong. i hadrly have left the house this week and im not sure i can do this without crumbling, im shaking like a leaf. ohhhhh :( :(

thanks roses, hope you enjoy your film!!! i will lol, although i mostly dissasociate once im on stage and go into another wold, its just the leaving my house and an hour and half journey with my parents lol