Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Feeling better then normal today. I stopped taking my mood regulating meds Monday evening (Depakote) and I actually feel like getting something done before my bro picks me up to go get dinner.

Oh Crap!! I can't even convey to you all just how much I'm absolutely SHITTING myself worrying about my Psych assessment tomorrow. I could go into how this impacted on me today, (hint - REALLY not good) but the panic thats setting in is causing my concentration and attention span to wain so much that this is all I can manage right now. And I'm really quite impressed with just how much that is. :) CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all just checking in.

not feelin great today as cpn 'forgot' my appointment

but am feelin better than i have been. about a 6/10 on my scale LOL

x

Poor you piuma, hope you got some sleep in the end. I sympathise didn't get much myself. Just want to get today over with, and pray I get the result I want, as difficult as that outcome might be! CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! Other than that, feeling OK-ish! lol x

oh poooooooo pants lol my soddin t isnt coming till 12 and i thought she was comin like 11 ish haha i havent been to bed yet, and i wanna sleep, noooooooooooooooooooooooo, i hate morning, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, io tell ya when shes gone im in bed lol ;)

i am irratated mega mega mega lol. he reminds me soooooooooo much of my ex. but he's not. and to top of it off he's also an aries and shares the same friggin birthday. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh major transeference going on. not impressed with myself at all.

ok i know this is turning in to a me page haha but i gotta get it out. im soo confused. over tired. im laughing jokin hahah everything is fine. but its not. dont know when the shit will hit the fan. but im trying to stay positive and do things to distract. god knows how many times i have played on the pool game and fwol words. lol, i am shaking like a leaf. but haha its ok. im fine :) i have to keep tellin myself that. i just have to. :(

ok rant over wil be fine in a bit

feelin chuffed that i booked 4 days off work and now fully intend to sleep through all 4 of them with no guilty feelings about it whatsoever! I have decided I need a break and my body needs sleep. So, I'm going to listen to it for a change!