Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Tense.

More arguments with wife.

Therapist saying my situation is complicated and Relate is certainly not an option.

Drunk. Could be worse, I could be having to be sober and cope with this shit.

Sorry guys! I'm just really tired,and a quite a lot frustrated! I doubt I'll do anything stupid, I'm not that brave, but its good to be able to vent! Cheers all! xx hugs night

i wonder if i will ever sleep again :(

i am not impressed and every one is in bed. grrrrr, lol.

and i keep making silly typos cos i am really tired, but hey ho, i just cant close my eyes xx

today I am better. I had a pedicure scheduled and I can never bring myself to break an appointment. but I'm glad I went. my feet look so pretty and the calluses are gone. I could get used to this. I think most of us forget to take care of ourselves or we think what's the point but something as simple as even doing your makeup helps you feel a lot better.

oh and I made a new necklace. I make jewelry all the time. even when I don't feel pretty (which is most of the time) I know I can make something pretty.

not good, its hard t put a finger on the exact emotions at present but its def not good

got through alot of really rough stuff this wk though, so glad, just i desperate need of some down time and no time for it yet.... need time to process

Better! Not brilliant, but better!

lol Father in law is sat in the chair behind me snoring like a trooper, can't tell him to go to bed! ( he works nights). Sun is out, its warm, I've slept. (Hope you sleep soon piuma) I have a rotten stomach ache (pmt) and yesterday's issues haven't left, plus next week brings a whole load more to compound everything, but for now, right at this moment, I'm alright!

Sending love!! :-)

Edited by ktspike

So very very confused. I don't get people at all. Infact the more people I meet the more I like my cat's.

Edited by Fierce Anna

So very very confused. I don't get people at all. Infact the more people I meet the more I like my cat's.

Thanks for that, it made me belly laugh!

I woke up this morning and I was so hung over I could not face the early train so caught the 8.30. I got some stuff done on the train but apart from that today has been very unproductive. I cannot seem to concentrate.

We went to the pub for lunch and I had two pints and although we had a good chat I felt so... out of it and distant and tense and anxious.

About to leave to catch the train home in a bit.

I wanted someone to chat to this morning but most chat rooms pretty quiet.

Texted two people but they've not replied.

I guess I'll be working over the weekend to catch up.

well the original post was along time ago:

but i feel excited,anxious,fearful,happy.

this is because i am going to the inlaws for the weekend. to my mom and dad inlaw's, my sis and law is driving from out of province to visit with her newborn baby.

but the tricky part is that on Sunday theres going to be a rather large gathering of family/which im not at all comfortable with.

One thing that i find nerve racking is 'small talk' ... I dont really have anything to talk about , and when people ask what i did this week... i go blank... cause i really didn't do anything.

The things that i did to was...read two books on BPD...and spent alot time on this forum.

But only a few know i have BPD. and i dont think that is a good small talk issue.

but...

so yah. everything i do now revolves around BPD... So i dont feel like i have any other interests or things to contribute to the conversation.

-me

today is a meh day. not bad but not good either. kinda like an I'm seeing everything as a huge movie day. I have those kinds of days.