Mental Health Forums

Feelings And Stuff

Villan

"god mode" remember that - too funny - but bed time now - gonna dream bout drivin my 'rarri wiv da cheesy outrun music...

nite nite and thanks for the fun guys - you all go out and find me some more stuff to make me smile at work tomrrow...

and yeah - that is an order - remember, my thread, my rules LMAO

nite nite xx

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hummm_mabbe

• Roses

• rmorgan_uk

• Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

best one i ever used on doom cant remember name but it allowed you to walk through walls trouble was you could walk off map entierly andget lost in the darkness :lol:

best one i ever used on doom cant remember name but it allowed you to walk through walls trouble was you could walk off map entierly andget lost in the darkness :lol:

That sounds like a noclip cheat, or sometimes you can see and shoot enemies through walls in multiplayer - thats a 'wallhack'. Nowadays most multiplayer servers will bump you off the game if you use cheats I think. Single player is still ok though :)

I know what you mean about walking off the map though - in half life it was fun to float up into oblivion and then look down at the whole map below you, hovering in the blackness. It was like a secret look behind the scenes, exposing the world as a fraud! Hee :)

Hullo Ninja

Did you have good dreams in your pixillated Testa Rossa? :lol:

I dreamt about being a resistance fighter in WWII, museums, scuba diving, staircases made with colourful glass bricks, and some pretty young ladies. All kinna recurring themes those actually ... hmmm.

Imma have to check them out over at dream dictionary :)

Ross

Unfortunately I just dreamed about the huge list of stuff I wrote down to do today at work...

Should really be doing it all now - hey ho!

Hopefully we will buy the Aston my boss is workin on dealin and then he says he will keep his promise that I can have a drive in it...

My very own real version of outrun in an Aston Martin - yay!!!!!!!!! Hope I don't crash it!

Re your dreams - they sound very interesting - let me kno what u find out if its not too dodgy!!!

xx

Hee I dont think they are dodgy. Staircases apparently mean emotional progress, if they are going up. The glass is something to do with protection apparently, or it has other meanings like maybe applying a false front to things. Ive been trying very hard to be genuine lately, so I am wanting it more to be about protection. Plus it was so pretty. I dunno, maybe it has to do with my obsession of following some guilded path or something ...

Wars are always about internal struggle and feelings of powerlessness or struggle. Museums are about the parts of the self and the past, things that form the parts of you. I think scuba came up just cos I have been wanting to do it lately!

Ladies .. yes I would like a girlfriend, so that is prolly whats coming up there. Its nice to have them smiling at me in dreams, usually its not nice what happens, so mabbe I am feeling more comfy with the idea of girlies and romance now. Dunnoooo, get scared over that stuff :(

I often seem to be in a video game in my dreams too, prolly cos I play a lot of them. In the dream the gun I had was the one I like to use in the games, but I lost it. Thats apparently a sign of feeling powerless i think. Will go look up guns on dream thing.

If you get an Aston Martin I will be even more jealous than if you had that outrun cabinet. Just.

Ross

I get 3 recurring dreams - never bothered to look em up - never know where to look:

The first one

I am in the cellar of a house we lived in when i was 6 ish (it didnt have a cellar by the way)

The room i am in is a playroom full of toys but also having the appearance of a cellar - damp and dirty.

In the room there is a stream and a lil bridge over it.

I am always walking over the bridge - never playin with the toys or owt.

The second one

It is christmas eve

I am goin to midnight mass in my local church

At the point where we all go up to receive the sacrament it all changes

and where the altar should be and the place where u kneel has been transformed into a basketball court and there is a game being played

The final one

I am searching for a toilet - i keep finding one after another but for various reasons they are all unsuitable to use

Broken

Disconnected

In the middle of a sports hall

and various other reasons

In the final one, i have been told that it is due to emotional blockage and being unable to shift it... dunno tho!

Yes i know - i am wierd - it is official... and now I have told the world...

Hi ninja C

Here is what the dream dictionary says ... the definitions arent always absolute, the symbols may have more personal meanings, so you need to think of the emotions and associations that come up for you too. **puts on freudy beard and glasses**

To dream that you are in a cellar, represents a part of your subconscious mind where you have kept your fears and problems hidden.

To dream that you are going down the cellar, signifies that you are digging deep into your own past and facing your fears.

I couldnt find 'playroom' so I tried nursery:

To see a baby's nursery in your dream, symbolizes your maternal instinct. The dream may suggest that you are expecting a new addition to your family. Alternatively, a nursery indicates that you are regressing back to your childhood. Perhaps you are wanting to go back to a simpler time where you were cared for and did not have to worry about anything.

To see a stream in your dream, signifies that you will come upon a flow of fresh and profound ideas. The stream is also symbolic of the flow of your emotions. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on something that is "streaming" in at a steady pace. Perhaps you need to be patient.

To see a frozen stream in your dream, indicates that your emotions have grown cold and hardened. This may reflect your hurt feelings which you need to confront and deal with.

To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. If the bridge is over water, then it suggests that your transition will be an emotional one. If you fall off the bridge and into the water, then the dream indicates that you are letting your emotions hold you back and prevent you from moving forward. Alternatively, the bridge may indicate that you are trying to "bridge" or connect two things together. To dream of a run-down bridge, indicates that you should not contemplate any major changes in your life at this time. To see a bridge collapse in your dream, denotes that you have let a great opportunity pass you by.

The fact that you notice you dont play with the toys, as my own guess, may be part of that feeling of wanting to go back to a simpler time, when you were happy.

--------------

To dream of Christmas, symbolizes family togetherness, reunions, celebration, peace, goodwill, generosity, and human kindness. It is also representative of new beginnings and fresh starts. Consider also your own associations with this holiday.

To dream that you are in a church, suggests that you are seeking for some spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some mistakes in the past which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

To dream that you are at mass, represents your sense of community. You approach life with the consideration of those around you in mind.

To dream that you are playing basketball, indicates that you will need the cooperation and assistance of others in order to achieve your goals. Perhaps you are standing in the way of your own progress and need to ask for help. To see a basketball in your dream, suggests that you need to make the first move. You also need to concentrate and be more focused in your goals. My own addition - the fact it changes into a social scene - a game, may also be part of this. It may somehow be part of how you see your place socially, or what you want to be in that. For me its cinemas that seem to serve this function :)

-------------

To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless. The dream may also be brought about by your full bladder and is attempting to get you up and go to the bathroom. If you are cleaning the toilet, then it means that you are starting to shed your shell or lose your inhibitions.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream, signifies that you are holding and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long and you need to let go of the negative feelings.

To see an overflowing or flooded toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

My own addition - having those toilets be in a public place suggests mabbe that you are ashamed of showing these feelings. Maybe you feel anxious or ashamed in the dream?

This is someones online dream interpretation:

Filthy Stalls

Hello. I have this dream that I'll be needing to go to the bathroom, so I'm looking for a toilet. I'll go into a bathroom with a lot of stalls and every one I go into is dirty with poop, puke or it is overflowing.�

This dream is very gross and I hate having it. I just recently had this dream and remembered I've had it before a couple of times. Is there any interpretation in this dream. If so thanks for helping!!�

Thanks,�

Jennifer F.

February 23, 2001

I have a setting that continues to reoccur in my dreams. The dream itself changes, but the setting is always a large, public restroom. When I go into one of the stalls, I notice that the toilet is very dirty, so I keep trying to find a stall with a clean toilet, but I never do. I have to end up using a toilet that is dirty. Also, the restroom is very large-- 30+ stalls, and very busy. The doors on the stalls are short and do not lock or close well.

Thanks,�

Brady C.

September 25, 2001

Both Jennifer's and Brady's dreams of needing to go to the bathroom, suggests that they need to let go of some relationship that has ran its course.

The notion that they dream of bathroom stalls, which are often found in public, further indicate that they are concerned about how others might feel and how others will perceive and judge them. They are feeling ashamed and fear that the situation might get messy should they make their feelings known. They don't want to cause trouble and as a result keep things inside.�

Their emotions have been pent up for too long and hence the dreams recur until they are released or acknowledged.�

Puff pant. Sorry I typed a lot ... :( You can take or leave that stuff really, its not written in stone but its fun to play with. I always look up my dreams when I can, I get this stuff from dreammoods.com :)

Ross

Oh I missed this bit, about the cellar being dirty .. sorry if this one is a bit disturbing, mabbe mean nothing at all ...

Dirty

To dream that you or something is dirty, represents your anxieties and feelings toward sex. The dream stems from low self-esteem and feelings of being unworthy. You need to purify your mind, heart and body.

Blimey - you typed all that jus for me - wowsers - i was expectin maybe a one liner per dream...

Ima wait til ppls go lunch and ima print it all out and have a mooch through...

OMG you are such a sweetie (not very masculine word but is best i can think of jus now) for doin that - thank you very very much (overcome with feelin of person doing suammt nice for her :) )

Although I really think you must have better things to do that this!!!!!

:ninja:

xxxx

LOL

No I dont work at the mo, so its nice to chat to people and perhaps be helpie a bit too :) Im just sitting here waiting for a benefits review phone call at 2pm, gonna have some lunch and stuff.

Plus I get excited about dreams, its fun stuff! The descriptions are lifted from the website. I like that one because the explanations tend to be less about your mind making predictions of the future in a astrology type way, and more about actual feelings. Its a good lil site! Even a very active forum full of dreamy type folks. Im on there, am called forgetful_one. Only one post, I forgot my old log in and cant find it now ...

Ross

You do realise that you are now gonne be inundated by people wanting their dreams interpreted...

Money making opportunity methinks!!!

he he he

Can I be your agent - say for 10% or summat... ;)

LMAO - only jokin - I'm not really that mercenary - well not that I admit anyways !

Teach a man to fish ...

www.dreammoods.com :) Thats all i do, just look up the dream symbols and see what i think ^_^

Sry, im sure you would be a good agent!

o yeah i emptied my inbox, can now get pm's :)

havent dreamed for ages - not that i can remember anyways...

but las night i did

maybe summat to do with talking bout it here or roses nightmare post thing...

wierd

not a recurring one - jus a wierd one

hmmmm - ima try go interpret it...

Lol me too - I had a nightmare :) And a series of shitty dreams. All stuff I would expect to come up though - it was all the stuff that basically makes me afraid of being aroud people, all the things from the past, in one dream, that have caused me to be rejected and all the times I have alienated people or ended up losing my friends. Was quite a clever dream the way it managed to get a time period of about 24 years into a few images. I feel a bit depressed this morning, but it has been helpful in remnding me what it is I need to deal with when it comes to these fears inside.

Did you find your interpretations?

oooooo go u and your clever dreams...

as long as yuor dream don't put you back in your tryin overcome your fears of sociability... cos ima think u did well good yesterday wiv chat an all :)

(((((((((ross)))))))))) hope u feel betterer through the day...

i dint really get anywhere interpreting my dream - maybe i was using the wrong keywords - i will have to try again later when it goes quiet here...

Hi Roses

You didnt upset me, my dreams were actually useful because I had been asking myself what exactly it was that was holding me back. My little dreamy brain has showed me what that is, so its a step forward really.

Did your dreams reveal anything new for you?

Ross

no no no roses - u never upset me... dont every think that hun...

like ross, my dream will prolly be useful when i get to interuptin it...

tell truth, kinda missed my wierd dreams !!!

nice to have em back...

hope u slept better and the nightmare has passed hun...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

• 4 weeks later...

Archived