• Ruth24

• gavin

• steelflex

Top Posters In This Topic

i don;t believe you cut your rists,

just nothing seams to add up, for you to heal

you must stop lying to yourself, if you want more detail

Be very careful, Gavin!

I have fallen into the trap of assuming things from a person's post here, and coming to the (false) conclusion that they were a liar. I was wrong to do that, and I ended up with egg on my face.

gavin,

Data is right. Sometimes it is better to keep suspicions to yourself or let rhem remain in PM rather than publicly announce in the forum. People can get hurt. You have every right to believe what you want to believe but i strongly advise you don't post about it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can honestly tell u that ur not the only one alone ok. Im alone now and alone most of the time apart from when im at work. I really dont have a friend in the world. But as for the past well i know all about that and it can eat you up if u let it. You cant change it. If only u could.

im not feeling all the best at all gavins post really hurt me it made me think im makin this up which im not but gavin is entitld to his opinion and shud be allowed to express it as he pleases but gavin do please from now on if u do have prob with me or my post do come to me thru pm please yes u r entitled to uropinion i understand nd i understand u r trying to see wer i am coming from and i havent givin much to the forum but gavin if u wish to speak like u did earlier post do come by pm please cos i dont want other forum members coming here and givin out to you when it is my fault that im not givin enuf info to you for u to understand

I'm sorry you got hurt babe. But I'm glad that you have come back and made such a positive post. You expressed you were hurt, then offered and extended arm to Gavin to pm you anytime and then made a statement about not giving much information out on here. I think that took guts and proves you are quite a nice guy! xxx

erll its true gavin is entitled to his oppinion wether it be bad or good and its true tho im not givin enuf info on myself for ppl to help and i am sorry but with me it takes time and i wil open up fully i really will but i need time to get used to this and time to prepare for myself for what i am going to tell me so i ask you roses aswell as gavin and other forums members to just please be patient with me and im sure if i can open up i can start the healing process

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was pushing you in my last post. I meant that it takes guts to say "this is where I am and it's all I can offer right now". You are confident of where you are and that is a great starting point for anyone babe. I don't want to know anymore than you want me to. It's your life. I'll just be here for you like a friend should be xxxxx

well its all begining to improve i think. i was at a ball with my friends and it really showed me that they r there for me there always gonna be there for me even if i dont have to ask but there are time wen i cnt always rely on them for suport i must learn how to help myself thats could be my biggest problem. To roses i am sorry if it would seem that im not listening to you and ur advice and ideas its just taking me time to get used to this forum is all in time i will be prepared to do everything that is advised of me and i do thank you for your patients and ur continued support it does mean alot that there is someone out there is looking out for me and i thank you for that

I accept your thanks and thank you back. I am glad you are listening but don't feel you have to try all the advice that is offered here. Some of it is probably totally irrelevant as we are not in your life and you knoe yourself best. I think it is great that you have good friendships out there and I'm happy for you. I know you are listening hun, you don't have to justify yourself. Just take all the time you need. As long as you stay safe and try your best is all you can ask of yourself. I understand babe. I am there right now and my moods are changing faster that I can say "Jim'll Fix It". Let's make a deal. I'll be patient with you and you be patient with me yeah? xxxxx

I just thought i shud acknowlege your help as i know u do mean and are trying your best. I think im finally relising i amnt alone anymore and maybe i was alone for a while but my biggest step is knowing im not alone. Ill take that deal all anyone really needs is time and patients is that one thing i still control so you can count on me for patients

Oh, the brackets are hugs. I wanted to give you a hug. I am a very huggie person in real life, and I know it can be scary so sorry if I upset you.

The cool dude faces are cos I think you are cool for trying so hard and talking and staying here.

xxxxx

I'm not so great, I posted last night I think.

I'm sorry you are having problems. It sounds like you are being triggered by things cos it's quite a quick, sudden reaction by the sounds of it. Can you write down what happens each time it all goes to hell and see if there are any common triggers you can work on? xxx

hey hun im sorry you feel forgotten and lost from your firends. some times i find i distance myself more and then i say to myself see nobody cares bout me. im not sayin at all thats wat u doin hun, but maybe u not feelin so good and do you think it might b possible?

im always here if you wanna talk. xxx

how come one is not great roses ? i dont mean to pry you dont have to tell if you dont want to

My main prob is i just look at people really and look at how happy they are which ends up makin me feel miserable i dont know maybe im just jelos of how easy it is for them and how hard things are on me because its always been thing that are easy for me are hard on them its easy for me to be alone but its hard on them its easy for them to communicate with their friends deeply when its not easy for me and thats because im always afraid that if i let people in like really know what i think about they look upon me in a different way for the worst really. Like once i was real close with a great group of people so when i opened up in a time of need they seemed to have takin it well but after just a few days there was really no communication between us i tried to stay in touch but it was a total fail. I have some serious trust issues because everytime i try to trust someone its just thrown back in my face. I tell them that on numerous occasions ive tried to end it all and it ends up becoming talk of the group and i told one person my deepest secrets and they spread it around some will say its for the best but its not what i want i told one person asked them to keep it to themselves but instead tells everyone now that was my hardest secret ive ever told anyone and only mine to tell i do not intend for people to go round i intend to trust them enough for them to keep it to themselves but it always fails

Hey hun, it sounds like you have had a bad run with friends who have betrayed your trust. I'm sorry for your pain. I remember you mentioning before about feeling jealous cos others seem to have it easier etc... I used to feel this way but over the past few years I have come to realise that no-one gets it that easy and we all have our crosses to bear, it's just that some of us put on a better 'show' than others is all.

I don't want to hijack your thread so if you go on my profile you'll be able to see my recent topics hun. Look forward to speaking to you there xxxxx

Archived