Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

Thank you Ross, yeah they call me 'Giganticus' PMSL xxxxx

Lol awwwww :) it looks like u were having a lovely holiday, were u getting a henna tattoo or is that one of your own already? Lovin the NIN t-shirt

RAWK

:D

edit: now thinkin mabbe not a NIN shirt after all lol

You are totally pretty too Wobbles! xxx

Thanks for the comments Ross and Kali. That one was an airbrush one and it lasted bout a week but I do now have a permanent one in that spot and it is a band. Glad you liked the cat ears Kali my friend bought them for me. She is very nice xxx

Well this is what lick says I look like.....

....and really this is me just the airbrushed version. ;):lol:

(Lick see looks nothing like me told you you are deluded :P:lol: )

That pic of her doesn't, but her in the movie domino looks more like you, and I only meant that you shared similar delicate features, plus I think you are as pretty as her xxx

That pic of her doesn't, but her in the movie domino looks more like you, and I only meant that you shared similar delicate features, plus I think you are as pretty as her xxx

delicate features me? *pukes* :lol:

I just looked at the pics of her in domino and I don't look anything like her in those pics either but you never know I could have been showing you a pic of her instead of me :lol:

Now if I did put my pic up it would be such a let down :lol:

:) Thanks! Everyone looks great. Nice to see...

Yeah...I looked happy...(it was taken about 10 months ago. I am happy overall, just sad inside about my ex. Hope this new year brings something awesome for each and everyone of us...:)

nah u didnt miss me... bu the size of the pic i put up was enormous!! so there ya go... a smaller more palatable one for ya's

Much love xxxxx

Archived