Mental Health Forums

Starting On Citalopram

bumbazz

dude just a thought but are you taking them at really regular intervals? If I didn't take it at the same time each day, after about 4 or 5 hours of being "late" and not taking it I used to get funny joint aches and a bit of a weird spacey thin that made me not wnat to turn my head cos it hurt a bit and made me dizzy. But as long as i took them same time very day i was fine.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I took Citalopram for around five years, starting with 20mg, at some point 60mg, it became inaffective, and I changed last year to something else.

Never gave me any side effects at all.

Like all medication it affects people differently, some suffer from ill effects, some have none at all, unfortunately until you start taking it there is no way of knowing how you will react.

Good luck with it, and if you feel weird or just not right, contact the Doc for further advice.

thansk sioux i just called my gp yesterday they told me to stick with it as apprently the next few days the sside effect should go away but blimey it is the first AD that make me feel so rough and i have tried quite a bit before lol . however i feel slightly better today although quite tired i hope it continue throughout the day

thansk out2lunch I am starting to feel a lot better now still have an headache but nowhere near as bad as before and finally i do not feel any more anxiour nor nervous .

Archived