Mental Health Forums

:-) :-) :-)

Dani

Sooooooooooooooooo

i wasnt around yesterday cos i was rehearsing all day for a party i was singing at last night.

it went GREAT!!!!

I had the best time...i was happy with how i sounded as was my fiend who asked me to sing :D

i loved it...i was so happy being up there singing that my nerves just disapeared when i started!

i feel so hyped up,it made me feel happy.i havent slept since i got back and i can't stop smiling...i'm on a high :):):)

i think ive found something that gives me what i need.def somethin im doin again.

i even got asked out which was nice considerin ive just had twins :wub:

so all in all a great night :D

just thought i'd share :)

xxx

thanks walker and roses :):)

maybe if i get brave enough(and figure out how to do it)i will post the recordings on here :o

i had such a great night,got home around 2am then had to feed babies :) all glamour :D

xxx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so please for you - dam straight u shuold be proud of your self...

Love and hugs

Kath

xxxxxxx

aww im so glad you had a good night hun!

and yes you are very brave!!!

and its always a nice bonus when someone shows an interest in you :wub:

Awesome! I so miss my musicalating things, that buzz is like nothing else innit :) Soo plzd about the warm and fuzzies and that it went well missies mc singist

Ross

awww dani

im having a party necxt week can u come and sing at it for me

i want the song ,, im a little teapot ,, sung in homer simpsons voice while ur dressed as barny the talking dinosaur with a grand finallie wetre marge simpson pulls a striing out ur back and u shout " I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH "

IF U ARE ABLE TO DO THIS IT WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY AND I PROMIS NOT TO PUT IT ON UTUBE

steve

lol kalico...not brave enough to face simon cowel!

humm abbbe thank you :) i did get warm fuzzies inside -_-

steve... :lol::lol: i would but yellow aint my colour and i cnt do homers voice ;):P

xx

dani im sooo happy for you! its great you have such talent and can share it! those babies must get some beautiful lullibies. cant wait to hear you myself , much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi, it's so great to read this am really pleased it was such a success.

Do you know anyone who coudl get the recording posted here? Would be awesome to hear it.

Love

Kazza

xxx

Archived