Mental Health Forums

Cockadoodledoo.....

Dice

Oh hes lovely comment was telling me it made him horny reading it... Fucking really nice to know hey... Make me feel more worse... It was NOT to make any one fucking horny!!!... :angry: :angry: :angry:... And that is should be on a sex site, What I wrote...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sorry youve been upset by the comment dice...

i dint read the post before it was edited either.

i hope your ble to talk through this with us if you need to

x

No point in talking through it Dani... Because by that comment it seems I am right and only good for one thing... No matter how much, I don't want to be like this, I will always be like this... Sorry... And I don't think you want to know what I wrote, I should of never fucking posted it on here, Maybe I should get a sex site of data and post it on there and let them all have more free kicks off my hurt...

It may feel like that now but you will not always be like this Dicey because deep within you you have the desire to change and break free..... and I beleive one day you will be free.... people will always try and hold you down and play you into submission but that fire in your belly will see you rise like a phoenix from the ashes one day i'm sure.... u keep it real girl, you're doing mighty fine...

xxx

It may feel like that now but you will not always be like this Dicey because deep within you you have the desire to change and break free..... and I beleive one day you will be free.... people will always try and hold you down and play you into submission but that fire in your belly will see you rise like a phoenix from the ashes one day i'm sure.... u keep it real girl, you're doing mighty fine...

xxx

I need to change and break free or I'll be 6ft under by next year <_<... Yes one day I will be free ^_^ ... I won't or try and not let any one hold me down any more... Thanks :)...

you are not only good for one thing...everyone deserves to be treated with respect.

im here to talk through things via pm.

x

Oh I am Dani, It just shows that by having that one comment said at me... Respect doesn't come into it with most people... Thanks but I dunno at the moment :unsure::blink::wacko:...

Hey Dice -

No I didnt read your original post, only thing I can suggest is that you

trigger/warning on the post next time, and then if someone reads it, and

then is triggered, well that is their issue. Hang in there.

March

I did put a trigger thing on tho March... But what ever I done with it would of made no change to what people said about it... Made them horny and it was vile so, I can't win switch way I went with it maybe I should of never of shared it :)...

i read the poem independently off the site and personally i didnt find it triggering or anything like that, in fact it just was sad, yes it was dark but hey people post about abuse all the time!! i dont see why there has to be this censorship for some people and not for others? dont get it!

dice sod what people say if you want to post just post!!!

post about abuse all the time!!

I don't think it was about abuse. The person consented to it. They said they wanted it. It sounded more like a BDSM fantasy to me.

hrmmm...in reponse to data - that sounds like a hairsplitting, nit picking, pernickety, snickety, devaluing evaluation of what was in essence a post about abuse...

c'mon this was clearly not about a fantasy or even about anything along those lines, i know i know dice a bit better than some people and really this is not about a fantasy! that thought didnt even cross my mind, i read it and as i said before it made me sad, maybe people should have read it properly!!

i dint read it.

poems can be interpreted different ways...its ovious by what dice has said that

she didnt write it as a fantasy.and as dice wrote it she knows and the meaning behind it is personal to her.

Data -

Saying someone wants it, is totally out of line! That is putting blame back

on the victim and that is not what they need. What is needed is support.

March

i dint read it.

poems can be interpreted different ways...its ovious by what dice has said that

she didnt write it as a fantasy.and as dice wrote it she knows and the meaning behind it is personal to her.

Dani you can read it if you like, So you know what I said and thn you can see what you think because most of them all thing its vile and a fucking fantasy... And its not...

I have read it properly, and I am offended by the suggestion that I did not - do you think I am stupid or something?

I have never been abused, sexually or otherwise. And its not that dissimilar to a lot of my fantasies. I often fantasise about being humiliated in the way the subject of the story is.

I think my words are falling on deaf ears here so maybe I am best not bothering....

Saying someone wants it, is totally out of line! That is putting blame back

on the victim and that is not what they need. What is needed is support.

Have you read the original post?

I did read it properly and I understood what it was about. I only ever voiced an opinion, I do not judge, I have been in the exact situation the poem talks of and I really do understand but I feel how I feel. I wasn't overly rude (agressive yes, but I didn't have a row with Dice about it). In fact I offered to discuss it if you wanted in a PM. This is only an opinion, I know I'm not always right but me and Dice have no issues that I know of and it was only an opinion. I am sorry, perhaps if it had not been in creative corner perhaps you could publish it in the safe place under heavy warnings??? I know that there are people who would like to discuss it with you. I'm so sorry if I have triggered you Dice.

Archived