Mental Health Forums

Cockadoodledoo.....

Dice

Ok, I reply to posts from my own personal experience, thats all I can do.

I accept that Dice is a very different person to me and maybe it was not intended to be a fantasy. However, I think that was not clear from the content and my interpretation was a perfectly reasonable one. It was something that could easily be an erotic story on some of the sites I have visited......

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when people read poetry or prose or any literature they do get different views and have different opinions yes! BUT this was so obviously not a fantasy, just because you have had such fantasies doesnt mean we all do!!! and i will stick up for dice here her pain is quite clearly showing through!

yet again data ha managed to completely disrupt someone's attempt to reach out for support by his inapprpriate comment followed by the same old pattern of apologising, then recinding again an reverting not only back to being offensive but adding icing to it too!!

Data when will u ever learn?

I accept that my comment was inappropriate. I have not recinded my apology.

However I feel that Dice's original post was inappropriate.

And I am not the offensive one here. Dice, who you are so keen to stick up for, is the one who is foul-mouthed and nasty.

i personally dont feel it was inappropriate at all, it had trigger warnings so if people are sensitive to such stuff then maybe dont read it? i think we can all bite back and be foul mouthed at times i would be if someone has basically said they were turned on by one of my posts

I accept that my comment was inappropriate.

That is blatant bullshit! You Liar! If you thought it was inappropriate then why didn't you say so? She specifically asked for people's opinions and advice on whether or not it should be removed?

You interests in this post have been selfish from the start and that has not changed throughout. You do not ahve the capacity for understanding or compassion in this case becuase you now fail to see that the FIRST thing that went wrong with you in the equation was your inability to stay away from Dice's post at her request.

You have triggered me in the past on something very important to me and this whole episode is a reminder of how angry I was that I was denied true support on that occassion.

Dice I am so sorry man....

How dare you accuse me of being a liar!

I said it was inappropriate right from the start. My original comment said that. I edited it out when dice edited out hers.

I accept that my comment was inappropriate.

That is blatant bullshit! You Liar! If you thought it was inappropriate then why didn't you say so? She specifically asked for people's opinions and advice on whether or not it should be removed?

You interests in this post have been selfish from the start and that has not changed throughout. You do not ahve the capacity for understanding or compassion in this case becuase you now fail to see that the FIRST thing that went wrong with you in the equation was your inability to stay away from Dice's post at her request.

You have triggered me in the past on something very important to me and this whole episode is a reminder of how angry I was that I was denied true support on that occassion.

Dice I am so sorry man....

Dude you got nothing to be sorry for :)...

I am just keeping quiet now before I really go mad...

fuck it dice this is awful... i'm so sorry

You have nothing to be sorry for dude...

I am the one who is SORRY for posting it for sharing it with people on here, For every thing... I am sorry... But I am not sorry for going at someone and never will be sorry for that...

Dice -

You really dont need to apologize for posting, it is up to each of us to

take responsibility for the threads we read. If at the start you know

it is a trigger then stay away from it, dont continue to read the post.

So no you can not take on others issues. If you put a label on it Dice

that is was a trigger, then that is all you are responsible for. Not

everything on here can be sensored, we are adults and our choice as to

what we deal with and what we choose to stuff away. Sorry if you are

not getting the support you need at the moment.

Data -

This is a very touchy subject here, you said that because of the other

sites you visit it lead you to the conclusion that the person wanted it.

All I can say is wow. Not everyone sees things from your point of view,

just like you dont see others. Maybe if you know you feel very strongly

about a thread before you reply think about what you want to say. Also

what it is bringing up in you.

March

Well I did say to people, Would they like me to take it off or not and I did take it off because they wanted it off, I do keep to my word... I am not here to upset hurt or trigger any one, And I am sorry if I have *Not sorry for any thing to some one tho :angry:*... I was stupid anuff for sharing it on here...

Dice, I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I re-acted badly initially but I was stupid, please forgive me. I really do understand, I can't say it enough. I feel truly horrible for all this. xxx

Dice, I'm so sorry it's all my fault. I re-acted badly initially but I was stupid, please forgive me. I really do understand, I can't say it enough. I feel truly horrible for all this. xxx

Its fine, It was not just you Roses so please don't think it was and I know more people would of read it and more thn likely though the same but won't say any thing to me about it...

I was stupid anuff for sharing it so...

Dice,

You should not have felt pressured into removing it, and i'm sorry you were made to feel that way. From what i have heard or read on this thread it was in creative corner and had a trigger warning. You did everything right. Again, from what i have read on this thread, it sounds like it was a very personal piece of creativity and i doubt it was easy to write. Well done for being so brave, I'm sorry the response was not what should have been expected. Praise and support.

Ingrid

x

Dice,

You should not have felt pressured into removing it, and i'm sorry you were made to feel that way. From what i have heard or read on this thread it was in creative corner and had a trigger warning. You did everything right. Again, from what i have read on this thread, it sounds like it was a very personal piece of creativity and i doubt it was easy to write. Well done for being so brave, I'm sorry the response was not what should have been expected. Praise and support.

Ingrid

x

Well like I keep saying I ain't here to upset, hurt or trigger any one... So I took it off... Well its no shock to know what people said and think of it, I know what this place is like so... Its one of them things and next time I shall keep it all to myself and not share things like that :)...

This is a very touchy subject here, you said that because of the other

sites you visit it lead you to the conclusion that the person wanted it.

All I can say is wow. Not everyone sees things from your point of view,

just like you dont see others.

I see that you did not reply to my earlier post, in which I asked if you read the original post. So I am going to assume that you did not.

I think you are totally out of line in saying this. The character in Dice's story said explicitly that they "wanted to suck cock". At no stage was a lack of consent mentioned anywhere. I was not lead to this conclusion by visiting other sites, but by the words she used.

By commenting on the post (which people cannot see) you have been unfair to me since you are giving people the impression that I condone sexual abuse. I would like to make it very clear that I do not think that victims of sexual abuse "want it" or "deserve it" in any way.

Perhaps before you criticise people for their interpretations in future, when the original source is not available, you should make it clear whether you have read it or not and say why you think the person is wrong rather making comments that could be misinterpreted.

Data -

For the record yeah I did read it, and that is why I made my

reply to you. I didnt want to reply and not have been aware

of all the facts.

March

I think it's fair to say that anything posted on a mental health site of a sexual nature is not posted there for the purposes of turning anyone on. If that is the result, I don't think it's ok to voice it.

Archived